Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Solo skier needs a group xmas and/or new year

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Got two weeks booked off and nowhere to go...

Not skied for two years but generally ski off piste/black with questionable technique, have also been getting lot of practice at the dry slope here in Norwich. Prefer high resort with good snow - have often been to Davos at xmas then Meribel for new year. When not working am into climbing/walking/biking/running

Would be up for two centre holiday joining two separate groups. Have own gear and happy to drive to the alps (and share car). Can leave Fri 20th evening and must be back at work on 6th.

Would prefer cheap (and self catering) as I have the luxury (almost) chalet boked for feb. Happy to find my own accomm (if avail) if there is a group to join up with.

Oh yes F/54 based in Norwich

Sue
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Sue

I'm looking for someone as well to share an apartment cost over Christmas…

I've found a cheap self cater in Les Deux Alpes.. £400.00 just need to get there and back….

Week Commencing 21st December….

Happy to chat further if this is of interest to you….

Let me know… Mark
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes sounds v interesting - I have a car and could drive there (as long as your skis are not too long to fit in as the roof is curvy and won't take a ski rack). Can you PM me?
Sue
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Ok.. how do I send a PM? Haha
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Click on Send/Read Messages at the top right of the screen - in the wood effect box and then click on the new post icon at the top left of the screen and you will get a message layout. You need to put in my user name - send me the info about the apartment etc and your phone number and I'll call you tonight if convenient (or over the weekend)
sue
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Sue

It looks like its been sent.. let me know if you don't get it…

Thanks

Mark
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I'll be in L2A that week. Pm me with mob number if either of you feel like meeting up.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy