Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Whistler plans big opening, with "epic" conditions on Blackcomb

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The major Canadian resort of Whistler is expecting to open record quantities of ski terrain on 24 October, with "epic" conditions already reported on adjacent Blackcomb Mountain (which has been open for 2 weeks).

This report from Ski Magazine.
Quote:
Bob Dufour, Whistler Blackcomb's vice president of operations and a 33 year employee, has been assessing the situation during the last few weeks. "Whistler Mountain is in great shape and we plan to offer the highest vertical and most terrain our guests have ever experienced this American Thanksgiving weekend," he says. "In my 33 years of working for the mountains, these are among the best early season conditions I've seen."

Updates on conditions and operations: www.whistlerblackcomb.com
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Was up at Blackcomb on the 6th and 12th, and conitions were very nice both times to be sure. However, it's been a bit warm and sunny for the past week or so, so I'd guess they've degraded a fair bit since. A quick look at the cams shows still good coverage though, but it'll surely be slushier/icier than the nice soft powdery conditions we had for the first 10 days or so.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks, ponder. Having posted that news from Ski Magazine I've discovered that the quotes may be a day or two old.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
you have to love the awesome use of impossibly fantastic adjectives by wired north americans wink
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
CANV CANVINGTON, Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
And their storm systems - - - - every one of which packs a dump. wink
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy