Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer from Geneva to Les Gets in Feb for 6 people required.

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Guys,

I could go on line and take my pick but thought i would throw it out here first. Last year I went Les Carroz with some friends for 5 days and somebody recommended a friend who picked us up and dropped us off for a reasonable cash payment and I am all for keeping it in the family.

There will be 6 or 7 of us landing at 10.10PM on Tuesday 4th Feb and then leaving resort around 4pm on the Saturday 8th feb. We have 4 snowboard bags, 1 set of ski's, 1 case and around 5-6 ruck sacks/small bags.

Any snowheads out there who are looking for some business?

Please let me know but I am not really interested in links to websites as I can google that myself.

Thanks in advance.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quote:

a friend who picked us up and dropped us off for a reasonable cash payment and I am all for keeping it in the family.

Hmm. I'm all for travelling with a driver who is properly insured.
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

Hmm. I'm all for travelling with a driver who is properly insured.

So am I, who wouldn't be? Thankfully he was fully insured and in a minibus. But he was also a friend of the Chalet owner who also ran his own Chalet and the collection and drop offs were part of his business, however as a "contact" of my chalet I knew he could be trusted and would do a great deal nd I was glad to put the business his way.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
mheadbee, sure, if he had all the necessary licences and insurance for carrying strangers for a fee, fine. The recent discussions on SHs about this have suggested that a lot of individual chalet operators don't have all that stuff.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
mheadbee,

Good on you fella for offer to assist someone who might be interested in a little extra buisness.

Ignore the nay Sayers they missed the point of the post.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thank you Esdel. Trying not to spell it out in case the R&Bens chaps are reading.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
mheadbee, You have a pm.
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
mheadbee wrote:
Thank you Esdel. Trying not to spell it out in case the R&Bens chaps are reading.

you mean you're actively seeking to assist someone to defraud HMRC, proud of you, no, really.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Never paid cash in your life? Never tipped a delivery man ect.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Filthyphil30k wrote:
Never paid cash in your life? Never tipped a delivery man ect.

I've never knowingly encouraged/facilitated someone defrauding HMRC, but then, I pay for what I buy and I pay my taxes, if EVERYONE did, we'd all be a lot better off.
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Actually I think you will find that when you pay for something in cash, it's perfectly legal.

If the person your paying doesn't declare what they have been paid, that's the illegal activity. But not sure if HMRC cover FRANCE.

However there is no mention of illegal activity, I just see a guy asking if anyone wants to earn a few quid, by offering someone from this site some extra work, work they might need and certainly would get if they have the same attribute as you.

Get a grip of yourself and stop being an internet troll, nothing to offer keep your beak shut.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy