Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

What have you injured this season ?

What have you injured this season ?
Knee
11%
 11%  [ 4 ]
Wrist or hand
5%
 5%  [ 2 ]
Shoulder or Arm
13%
 13%  [ 5 ]
Head
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Other part of body
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Traumatised Credit card/bank balance
63%
 63%  [ 23 ]
Bruised Ego
2%
 2%  [ 1 ]
Voted : 0
Total Votes : 36

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I guess many of us have sufferred some form of injury this season. what is the most frequent Snowheads injury ?

It's my shoulder - jarred it when I got a little out of shape on some large moguls and think I must have pulled/strained a ligament. It didn't bother me when skiing but 5 weeks on and it is still painfull when I move my arm in certain ways.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I really wanted to vote for 4 things: recurring knee injury, loss of toenail (well, it will fall off soon), credit card injury (I blame Seth Morrison), and a slight bruising of the ego
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I note the pole is going against type: skiers injure mainly lower half of body (legs), while boarders injure the upper and lower half about equally, but the poll shows 100% injuries to the top half of the body: shoulders and wallet!
I wonder if head injury included Hangover there would be even more upper half injuries.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
All my injuries come from football. Apart from slicing my arm open on my ski edge in a particularly nasty tumble about five years ago. Thats it.
Credit cards full. Must get a new one for next year...
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I would have voted for the last two.
Credit card and Ego. Since the poll does not allow this, I've voted for the most injuried of the two, the wallet.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Not injured anything except the bank account oh and possibly my liver on last weeks stag do in Val D'Isere!
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Oh dear. Those wallets seem to have taken a bit of a battering.

Fox, I'm sure we can find a pair of pliers to "administer" to your toe nail of required.......... Wink
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Myself - definately the wallet. The males in my family seem to have a thing about lower arm / wrist / hand with 6 injuries between 3 of them in less than a year including 3 breaks, Dad coming in with his 4th injury last Friday, burning a huge area of skin off just below the elbow. Most common time for their ski injuries is in the 6 weeks before a ski holiday, my favourite casualty is Gloucester.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Have lost feeling in two little fingers for some reason?!

I think it was actually because i was so knackered i fell asleep on my arm 3 nights in a row, woken up with crazy pins and needles, and i now believe i have managed to kill my fingers!

I still blame skiing, after all it was on a ski holiday!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
tomski01, may I suggest you get your numb fingers checked out. It may well be simply your 3 knackered nights (remind me not to go out for a night with you Shock ), but you might have something anatomical making "stunning" your arm nerves more likely. Prevention better than cure, and all that.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
hmm, its only slight, but point taken! Madeye-Smiley
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Funnily enough, diamond shopping after Courchevel seriously damaged my bank balance! Also, I fear my single life is somewhat terminal now!!
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I must have missed any related posts whilst I was away last week masopa, but I guess from the above that all things went well?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy