Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SCSA meets the UK

Poster: A snowHead
To all those blokes I met at JH and subsequently offended by not drinking, please accept my sincere apologies. This was a temporary moment of insanity, brought on by...who the f knows! However it happened, it won't happen again.

But let me say this. I saw, first hand, lame examples of partying from these blokes. I mean, who the hell is this guy Fox Hat, who I believe was the CEO of this motley bunch? The guy can't drink enough to save his life. He certainly couldn't drink me broke, that's fer sure. What kinda leader is he?

Then there's this guy Fredrick. He can't drink either. He's real good at walking around on his cell phone though, acting all important. I guess he's some kinda consultant. Yeah? Consult this. I've forgotten more about drinking than he knows.

Some other guy showed up too. Said he was a builder but when asked more about it, turns out he's not a builder. This guy couldn't drink either. So not only can the guy not drink, he's a bloody liar!

These guys wouldn't last a minute with me at altitude. They'd be cryin for Mommy. I'm tellin ya. These dudes were in bed by like 9:00! I think there bar bill was only like 20 bucks (they still argued over it)! I've spent more than that before breakfast! And they call themselves skiers? Phooey.

Listen.

Until I see real examples of partying, you guys are all a bunch of losers. So here's the deal. Show up in CO, stay at the ranch here with me -- show me what ya got. But I'm tellin ya. I party harder than..........................that's right..........................97% of the people on the planet.

Think you got it goin on? Let's see it. Let's see you dance till midnight in your ski boots. Let's see ya ride a horse backwards, while balancing a beer. Let's see ya make turns down the Big Show in the dark, after partying @ SCSA's favorite picnic table for a few hours. Let's hear ya talk, after sampling some of SCSA's snowboarder tools.

You he/she/its over here talk a good show, but that's it. Because if these 3 blokes are representative of skiers over there, somebody ought to slap 'em.

But I tell you what, you blokes. I'll give ya another chance to show me some redeeming qualities -- because right now, you got an ofer goin. Sorry, there's no turns over there to speak of or I'd show up. So if you can muster up the cab fare to get over to Eagle County, I'll take care of ya. I'll send you home sore, dazed and confused, and with a big ole smile.

Sincerely,
SCSA
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PG Translation????
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Mine's a sweet sherry and a Babycham.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
David, after what you called Coors beer, the only thing you'd end up being in Eagle County is coyote poo! That or the sex toy for a grisly. Shocked
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
David, with a cherry surely?
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
Chris Bish, I've checked; the Alta Vista or Google automatic translation software don't do Texan to English. Ssh?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yes, I'll have a cherry in the sherry. And don't call me Shirley.

Last edited by Then you can post your own questions or snow reports... on Wed 31-03-04 17:20; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
SCSA was banned from EpicSki for reasons I never found out, despite being a freindly and frequent poster on Epic. He definitley has a dark side and a very high opinion of himself, and loved dropping little bombs in there. Such as this one.
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I was going to doubt that this was the real SCSA, but on reflection, there is only one guy who skis 97% better than the universe IN HIS OWN HEAD.
Just wish he could drive his little girlie TT as well.
snowHead

Oh, and, WELCOME SCSA.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Welcome SCSA, and thanks for your generous offer.
Unfortunatley I'm more Bowler Hat than Fox Hat and fall over after a couple of wine gums. I would definitely disappoint you.
But tell us more about Eagle County. Www.eagle-county.com won't let me in just now. I understand you have Vail and Beavercreak on your doorstep.

And what does SCSA stand for? Acronym Finder has 10 suggestions. Confused
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
TT driver?! <slaps forehead> no need for anymore explanations then...
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Jonpim, perhaps suggest another acronym "Soiled Conversation Society of America"?
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
It's actually Some C*** Skier from America

(not sure if Ian allows *rap on this site)
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hello to all my UK pals!
What up!

Now, don't get all excited. Laughing

Eagle County rocks. FYI, here's where SCSA hangs his hat.
www.eagleranch.com

One more thang, than I got to hop in my tourist trophy and head to Denver. Until Fox demonstrates some real drinking ability, I have a new name for him:

"Wear the diapers" Razz

Seriously though (no, not that!). I always enjoy chatting with the Brits on the chair @ Vail or the Beav. So, if any of you he/she/its make a trip out and want to see what the West is reeeeeeeeally like, look me up. I'll take care of ya. Exclamation

Be cool,
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I say, my dear chap, it's awfully civil of you to extend that invitation but I thought I'd bash the pistes of Grindelwald this year.
snow report
David Goldsmith, would you, by chance, have sent Alan Craggs down as your forerunner?
snow report
David G', maybe I should go pay avisit and REALLY ***k with his mind Skullie Skullie Very Happy
snow conditions
here's a pic of some guys who really know how to party

Have a guess which one is SCSA .........
ski holidays
Masque wrote:
David G', maybe I should go pay avisit and REALLY ***k with his mind Skullie Skullie Very Happy

You're too late, someone already did.
latest report
Oh now THATS pretty...
latest report
DB, I can't tell from the picture but my guess is Paul is in 'colorfull" shirt. Very Happy

...Ott
latest report
SCSA- you're the man!!! I think david goldsmith is sizing you up to be our rep on the ski club gb exec committee. you'd get my vote anyday!! Exclamation
snow report
I think I should be the honory rep. for Eagle County, that's fer sure.

So when you guys comin out here? How about you all come to Vail next year and I'll show ya around. Boom! What a great idea. Cool

Even better. Come next week! If ya can't make it for turnz, there's always rafting. "Ski it till it's gone, then raft it!"
latest report
Or mountain biking, or camping, or hiking, or fishing. All kindsa stuff to do around here besides work, it's great! Smile
snow report
SCSA, there's another thread on here about us going out to Co next season. I'll find it for you and post a link
ski holidays
Here they are
http://snowheads.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=982
http://snowheads.com/phpbb/viewtopic.php?t=981
snow conditions
DB, there are no females at the party rolling eyes Only the cast from The Deliverance Exclamation
ski holidays
Welcome to snowHeads, SCSA. There are some Epic heads here who will know you, too. And I have offered to organize a trip for snowHeads to Colorado (the threads that markP mentions).
snow conditions
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
PG, it translates like this:

"I like to talk about how well I drink and how well I ski. I like to pick on other people. I like to brag. And I like to stir up on-line forums. Plus, I met a few of the folks on this forum earlier this year at The Gathering."

Wink
ski holidays
Never met SCSA but from what I gather he's the sort of person you would get on with like a house on fire or the sort of person you want to put to sleep with a polo mallet.
latest report
Hello snowHead
ski holidays
ski demon, Hello and welcome to snowHeads Cool
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy