Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

urgent help. transfer from grenoble airport to Puy St Vincent

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
hi guys i am in urgent help of a transfer from grenoble airport to Puy st vincent on the 28th of december. can any of you guys recommend anywhere that is cheap and will take 1 person. your quick response would be appreciated. many thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
hammy1846at4, if you put this on all the threads on the forum people might get annoyed. Can't help with your request - it's a jolly long way, however you get there it won't be cheap.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
hammy1846at4, I've just replied on one of the other posts - as pam w, it's not mainstream and it's not short = not cheap
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You could have a look at getting there by train. The nearest station to PSV is Argentiere les ecrins on the Briancon line. However the service isn't that regular.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
hammy1846at4, Your best is the buses (assuming you don't want to hitch) . If memory serves there is a bus over the Col de Lautaret between Grenoble and Briancon (assuming it's open) then a bus up to PSV

The most sure way is snowymum, take the train.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
hammy1846at4, have you tried Serre Chevalier's Alpine Transfer company? http://www.alpine-transfer-company.com/
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
hammy1846at4, like Hells Bells says give Jackson a shout at ATC - that said, and don't get too excited, but what is the flight you're coming into Grenoble?

Just that I have a mate staying with me 16th Dec when he drives out, he then goes back for Xmas leaving his van at Grenoble I think and then flys back out with his son on the 28th - so I could ask him if you're all on the same flight, then all you've got to do is get to Puy and obviously bung him some dosh!
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Thanks for the help guys! My friend is in val over Xmas with his family so will get a coach back to Grenoble airport and will be there around 7am on the 28th. He has suggested he can get a bud from Grenoble centre to briancon and then we will pick him up from their at worst case, but he then misses the whole Saturday, any suggestions still would be good thanks
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I did it years ago when the English Champs were in Puy and I couldn't get the whole time off work. Fly to Grenoble, pick up hire car, drive to Briancon, drop of hire car, bus to Puy. Certainly not cheap but did the job.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy