Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Intermediate Boarder spending December in Austria and another place too .....

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Alright everyone,

I am just wondering if any solo boarders or skiers are at a loose end and would like to join up with me this December. I'll be driving down from Stafford to Austria this coming Tuesday and my itinerary looks something like this:

3rd to 10th December - Ötztal region, mostly Sölden. I already have a nice, reasonably priced 2 bedroom apartment booked which is located around 20km from Sölden.
11th to 17th December - resort still to be decided but I would prefer to stay in Austria.
23/24th to 30th December - boarding in either France, Switzterland or Italy, somewhere within a few hours drive of Geneva airport as I am picking some mates up from there on the 30th.

I can pick someone up on my way to Austria this Tuesday but most probably you'll have to make your own way back home. I'm also willing to pick someone up from a convenient airport, say Innsbrück when I'm in Austria and Geneva when I'm around that way.

John
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi John, I will be flying back from Innsbruck on the 13th. I will be making my way into the Tyrol on Thursday the fifth for some skiing. Nothing booked yet so the prospect of some reasonable accommodation and company with transport appeals.

Keep me posted!

Cheers

Warrell
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi Warrell,

I've pm'd you.

John
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
*Update*

I'm still looking to hook up with someone during December. The accommodation from the 3-10 December works out at 23 Euros per person based on two sharing a very decent two bedroom apartment. As mentioned above, I can collect and return someone from / to Innsbruck airport.

If you can't do a full week then perhaps someone fancies a long weekend on the pistes next weekend Wink

John
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wobbly,

I have sent you some private messages but they are stuck in the outbox. Please text me on 07976232632 as I am now planning on being at Innsbruck Bahnhof at 4pm Thursday 5th as discussed.

Hope your journey is going well
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
*Update*

I have a four-bedroom apartment booked in Mayrhofen for 5 nights from 11-16th December and there is one room with double bed available at a cost of €37.50 a night. We will be 3 people, 2 advanced skiers and 1 intermediate boarder and someone is welcome to join us or just take the room and do their own thing.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hey,

I'm looking to hook up with someone/a group from 28 Dec, poss until 4 Jan. Single female, novice boarder (it's been a while) but looking for good snow and good apres ski! I have my own transport and board and would be driving across from Spain. Let me know if you're sell free

Carole Very Happy
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy