Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

MoreAlps

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone ever stayed with this small chalet company based mainly in La Rosiere? They also have a chalet or two in Val d'Isere.

Only positive responses please as I've already booked.... Laughing
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Legend., You'll have a great time, Daniel and Sarah are superb hosts and their chalets are all top notch. You'll only find positive reports for them.
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That's what I like to hear Smile
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Legend., I do believe that Daniel and Sarah "Shed" may in fact be related to Mr Ivor Shed...

That's not to say that Mr Shed snr is incorrect, but it's nice to be open about relationships where they exist - my apologies to Ivor Shed if your son is no longer involved with MoreAlps, but I do recall that being the case.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
nbt, Thank you for acknowledging that I am not incorrect, I doubt whether you have stayed at or even seen a MoreAlps chalet. when you have, you can give an opinion. I do have that advantage over you, in that I have seen the way my son has grown his business over the past 10 years by providing fantastic value, great service and holidays that his customers remember. He has one of the highest re-booking ratios of any chalet operator I know, as a glance at MoreAlps bookings for this season will tell you. However, yours is a typical carping Snowhead's comment, a touch of envy perhaps, that someone is making a success of their life in a the way that they want and proving it every week by delivering to his clients a great product that ensures they return year on year. Once again thank you, for enabling me to respond to your small-minded meanness and provide a little more information.
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Ivor Shed, I don't think that's the case at all - nbt was merely suggesting that perhaps you should have declared a potential conflict of interests with your review as you are related to the person(s) running the company.

I'm sure your son and his partner do run a great business, however it is possible that certain people in your situation might not give entirely objective views. As I said, I'm sure this is not the case, but surely you can understand some people's scepticism?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I've only ever heard terrific things about Morealps, but Ivor Shed, you are doing them no favours with your belligerence.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ivor Shed, if I was "small minded" and mean the I'd have deleted your comment. As bobalexander1983 and Frosty the Snowman suggest, I was simply pointing out the relationship that does exist. As you no doubt realise, not everyone is open and honest and truthful, even on such a bastion of verity as snowheads.

EDIT - I'm deleting my own comments about small mindedness and carping, as it will serve no purpose. It was not my intention to belittle anyone, and the fact that you have chosen to interpret my comments in that fashion says more about you than it does about me, I beleive.

I'm very glad to hear the MoreAlps is doing well and I wish them - and you - every success for the future.
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Legend., one of the best stays we have ever had, Sarah and Dan are a great couple and provide great service.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Excellent, cheers guys. snowHead
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy