Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Assistance Please!! Help in choosing a resort in January for 3/4 lads

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi Folks

Thinking of going in january preferably to austria this time...looking for a resort with lively apres ski...good skiing for beginners to intermediates, some nice restaurants and we will probably go for an appartment or a cheap b and b....the last few years the lads have gone full board in france which is excellent but we thought france lacked the apres ski that austria offers...any suggestions please for 3/4 lads late 20's early 30's and not toooo expensive...flying into salzburg or at a push zurich as they are most competitive flights..... thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
skimel- My suggestions would be:

Zurich to: St Anton or Soelden. Both offer excellent extensive skiing and lively nightlife. Soelden probably better than St Anton for beginners.

Salzburg to: Saalbach/Hinterglemm or Mayrhofen, Ditto re. skiing/nightlife. Or to Zell am See - which is quite lively but perhaps not as extensive a ski area (although the nearby Kitzsteinhorn Glacier at Kaprun - which is fairly extensive - is also on the lift pass).
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
And price wise which would be cheapest for accomodation and lift pass etc
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
St Anton, Saalbach, Soll, Soelden or Mayrhofen.

Saalbach would be my pick of the bunch, I love the place. Fantastic apres, preferred it to St Anton which is also rocking.

We went to Zell Am See in January 2011 and it was very quiet indeed on the apres front. "Crazy Daisy's" was empty every time we went there.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mayrhofen!!!!!!!
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
HoneyBunny, yes I agree (Zell) - that was the year we missed each other.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
skimel, St Anton is an experience not be missed in Apres terms.

Direct trains from ZCH make it easy and lots of reasonable B&Bs too
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Ischgl for fun, but can't beat St. Anton! Idea Big Wink
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
St Anton!!!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
holidayloverxx, so near and yet so far! Maybe I'll catch you on a bash at some point now you're back to being a ski demon (congrats BTW).

St Anton gets the most votes, and you certainly won't be disappointed on the apres front!

Do consider Saalbach though, I personally think it's even better.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy