Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Incredible video

Poster: A snowHead
An insane video by Candide, not choreographed like some others. Just raw clips put together from a helmet came. Definitely worth a view as the season begins

http://mpora.com/videos/AAdh3ycnmdd3
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Made me smile - looks like footage of an xbox game - tis slightly choreographed me thinks NehNeh
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Great vid - thanks for sharing!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
Good spinny flippy sh*t. Nice to see long sections, where he's landing and then carrying on skiing down to the next jump and the next one. Not sure how I'd have felt if I was on the drag though...
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
He's going to hurt someone, hopefully it will be himself.
In any properly run resort he would and should be banned.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
It was filmed in La Clusaz, where I imagine he can pretty much do what he likes!

Seriously though, as Johnor mentioned it's highly likely it's a lot more controlled than it might come across.
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bet the liftly was going Bananas.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
jbob, i agree completely, mainly where him and his mate were slaloming the drag. However it is a good video if you assume he has permission and the people in danger have agreed to it.
snow conditions
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yeh perhaps more effort has been put into making it look like its raw than I originally thought.

I also like how it isn't just one jump next scene. The scenes are a collection of jumps and tricks. Really liked the end where he flips over a police car then tries to evade it!!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Why slalom the drag? Were they born able to ski or did they have to learn?
Mrs H was taken out by a W***** when she was on a drag lift. snapped ACL,
and now is a very nervous skier. I would love to take there pass away.
SAVE IT FOR THE PARK
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
harrim51, it was staged.... all of it, even the lift slalom, so pick up your dummy and toys and get back in the pram

You can even see, where he was jumping over the traverse tracks, the people he jumped over weren't moving and there was groups of them stationed at various jump points. I suspect he had a few options for the run down and just had them all set ut.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
It doesn't come out of the cameras that way. I find speeding up the footage that much annoying, and the vibration is a bit sick making. I'm afraid I lost the will to live before the end.

"their" and "there" aren't actually interchangeable.
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I don't think it's sped up but the jerks from the speed and uneven terrain definitely give it that feel. I've got similar footage from skiing fast over cut up heavy snow (albeit much less rad). I thought this was awesome when it was released earlier this year and it's still awesome to watch again. Wink
latest report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Deja Vu:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=100370
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Deja vu, indeed. But the boy can shred, let's be honest. And of course it's staged, and of course in filming it they haven't deliberately endangered other mountain users.

His 2012 film, Few Words, was pretty good, I thought. Evidence of where starting off with great technique (he started off as a competitive mogul skier) can take you. Is there a green-eyed SH emoticon??
ski holidays
Marmite
snow report
feef wrote:
harrim51, it was staged.... all of it, even the lift slalom, so pick up your dummy and toys and get back in the pram

You can even see, where he was jumping over the traverse tracks, the people he jumped over weren't moving and there was groups of them stationed at various jump points. I suspect he had a few options for the run down and just had them all set ut.

Sorry that just makes it worse. You're saying the lift connived in making a film glorifying his dangerous antics. I don't think you're right anyway, there is one clip where a skier is coming in from the right (1.2Cool where a serious collision was narrowly avoided.
latest report
jbob wrote:

Sorry that just makes it worse. You're saying the lift connived in making a film glorifying his dangerous antics. I don't think you're right anyway, there is one clip where a skier is coming in from the right where a collision was narrowly avoided.

Jeez. Do you read the Daily Mail?? Won't anyone think of the children. If there'd been any on the lift they could have been killed!!!
snow conditions
feef wrote:
jbob wrote:

Sorry that just makes it worse. You're saying the lift connived in making a film glorifying his dangerous antics. I don't think you're right anyway, there is one clip where a skier is coming in from the right where a collision was narrowly avoided.

Jeez. Do you read the Daily Mail?? Won't anyone think of the children. If there'd been any on the lift they could have been killed!!!

Spot on, I'm glad you came round eventually.
ski holidays
I'd be happier with Candide slaloming round me on a drag than with the average Snowhead behind me on an icy black.
ski holidays
gorilla wrote:
I'd be happier with Candide slaloming round me on a drag than with the average Snowhead behind me on an icy black.

So would I but that's not my point.
latest report
pffft, people need to chill out!

Candide is a superb skier, the whole thing was set up. I like this forum a lot but sometimes it gets tragically serious.

Just enjoy the clip for what it is, fun. No one died making it.

rolling eyes
snow report
That is pretty epic Very Happy
ski holidays
sparkzter wrote:
pffft, people need to chill out!

Candide is a superb skier, the whole thing was set up. I like this forum a lot but sometimes it gets tragically serious.

Just enjoy the clip for what it is, fun. No one died making it.

rolling eyes

+1000000000000000
snow conditions
We've all been through this discussion in great detail when this clip was posted about four months ago and we all came to our own conclusions about whether he, despite being a great skier, is an irresponsible lady's front bottom and just pathetically trying to be a bit 'rad' (ooh aren't I really daring pretending to ski over a police car) or whether he is the new messiah (and not just a very naughty boy).

Staged, or otherwise, I decided the drag slalom was pretty stupid. You can guarantee some plonker will try and emulate it.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy