Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ESF La Rosiere - FREE Ski Guiding :)

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The local paper reports that every Sunday from 14h00 - 17h00 you can discover the La Rosiere ski area with an ESF instructor for free.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Quelle surprise [/sarcasm]
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
I'm gonna give it a try when I go in a couple of weeks, just for the sake of it - but i bet it will be nowhere near as good as the guiding I had from Ski Olympic a couple of years ago - French prats have properly fooked that up for everyone
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Some non Brit tour operators still seem to be doing 'guiding'.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Not particularly surprised to hear that.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Many ski holiday companies still offer free ski guiding in La Rosiere. They simply meet in Italy and guide the guests there. (technically not 'in' La Ros but you see what I mean) Smile
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
I never thought of that - of course, we spent at least half the time in La Thuile - I should have guessed
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Is the La Ros ESF still run by an English guy?

EDIT - yep, http://www.esflarosiere.com/infos-pratiques/moniteurs
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
narbs wrote:

Yep, Simon Atkinson. He taught me to ski.

Before he became a ski instructor he was a ski guide for Ski Olympic.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
WiRED, do you have a good irony smilecon Very Happy
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
stevew, alas no. Maybe Puzzled is appropriate? To be honest I have difficulty getting my head around his volte-face. Of course, he is just towing the corporate line and I suspect there is an element of him being thrust to the front on account of him being english and therefore more likely to get the ESF point of view across to the UK skiing fraternity.
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
WiRED wrote:
narbs wrote:

Yep, Simon Atkinson. He taught me to ski.

Before he became a ski instructor he was a ski guide for Ski Olympic.

Wow! He's been running the ESF there for quite a while in that case - I seem to recall him being in charge about 10 years or so ago.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy