Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

for low gravity and air-time merchants - demo weekend

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone up for a demo weekend of airtime? Swiss Mountain Sports is considering running a no-fee freestyle ‘camp’ in Crans Montana, with a chance to rub shoulders with some elite freestylers and try out rails and table-tops from a ‘starter’ level to the downright bonkers. Crans Montana has built a solid reputation on the international circuit, with a park area which has hosted a range of high level events, including the Rip-Curl series.

Nicholas Vuignier is based in Crans, and he lists ‘the sun and softlandings’ as key features of the park. ‘Sun’ is right – the park faces South, and there’s no waiting in freezing shade for either participants or hangers-on. The Cry d’Er lift is immediately above the park – offering good, quick lift access as well as a traditional restaurant with a grandstand view of the jumps. Anyone up for it? SMS hasn’t yet fixed possible dates so if you do think your’re interested, PM me with preferences.

Travel is to Geneva and then train or car to Crans Montana – around 2hrs by train and the same by car. It’s also possible to fly to Milan using Ryan Air and then hire car from there.

Here's a taste of Crans last year

http://youtube.com/v/HRbcCDnrUB4
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
fixx, No dates yet … the idea is to canvass interest and then fix them … the idea is to run a 'camp' weekend for people of all levels - which can include people who are currently glued to the ground (like me) but aspire to get onto a rail, and people who have some limited experience, but spending the weekend in the company of instructors and those who seem to come from the planet ZOG where jumping 5 metres in the air is a normal day-to-day thing…..

…it'll probably be february, but then it could be Easter….or both….depends on the interest

Last edited by Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person on Sun 24-11-13 9:56; edited 1 time in total
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks valais2, will drop you a pm - a few friends would def be keen if available, I'll check what their plans are.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy