Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Seasonnaire Insurance for iPad

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm heading off for my first season in a couple of weeks. Working for a big TO so I have insurance for medical expenses however I'm planning to take my iPad and so was looking into a little bit of extra seasonnaire insurance to cover that.

However the policies I've looked at don't really cover that. They seem to have single item limits of about £200 with an excess of £75 payable, so hardly seems worth it.

Anyone got any other suggestions?
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'll bet the 'piste' forum will get more traffic than this one wink
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Will probably be more if you take it off piste is all I can say
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Self insure or buy a cheapy android tablet to get you by if you're really worried about it. Hard to think the economics of any gadget insurance policies make it worthwhile.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
dkirkuk, do you still live with your parents?
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
No, I'm a little more of a "mature" first timer. Are you going to suggest my house insurance will cover it?ive just had to change my insurance to Landlord insurance. Guess no harm in me asking
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
It's tricky... I assume that you have your accommodation provided?

If you're sorting your own accommodation then you have, in general, to get insurance for it. Which is handy as you can just slap some of your own contents on it But if in TO accommodation it's tough.

One option might be your bank. Some banks offer "gadget insurance" as an extra on your current account. Might be worth looking into?
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
When I worked for a TO we could upgrade the provided insurance for one that covered laptops, skis etc. Might be worth checking if the TO you'll be working for has a similar deal.

As mentioned your home insurance might cover it or the insurance that comes with some premium bank accounts is worth looking into. Otherwise there are sites like http://uk.protectyourbubble.com/ or http://www.mygadgetbuddy.com/ where you can get a specific insurance for your ipad.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy