Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Another World Ski and Snowboard resort in Halifax, Yorkshire

Poster: A snowHead
I work for Ski Academy Europe and partnering up with Another World Ski and Snowboard centre in Halifax. This isn’t a shameful plug for the company, but I did think that some of the snowhead members maybe interested in the latest project we have for the winter 2013/14 including:

Snowmaking
Ski and Snowboard School
3 Lifts and 7 runs
Terrain Park
Snow events run throughout the season
Club membership available
Apres ski including gluwein Smile

Please visit http://www.skiacademyeurope.co.uk/yorkshire or another world facebook http://www.facebook.com/pages/Another-World-Skiing-and-Snowboard-Centre/139343429452940 for more information.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
mavs999, good luck with it. Regular updates on here to let us know when there is sufficient snow for skiing will no doubt ensure some of us will be enjoying your facilities!
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks and yes we will keep you updated! Pray for a cold winter Smile
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
mavs999, we've enjoyed seeing the photos from Halifax in previous years. People would appreciate updates on here to say when it's going to be open
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
OK we plan to open at the beginning of December with the snow cannons we have, but we will have a webcam up soon so you can check the progress of how we are doing. We only need minus 1 and we can then cover one main slope in an evening. We will also have a snowline on facebook
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
mavs999, look forward to getting up there snowHead
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
mavs999,nice, that's 5 minutes up the road from me. I visited them a couple of weeks ago and offered to bring demo skis from time to time and they looked at me like I was a visitor from outer space.

I'm intrigued how the snow making will work.

Still plan to pop in from time to time for a ski. no longer than an indoor slope but would rather be outside eh.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Close enough for some days out for us as well, watching with interest!
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Dot., A whole lot cheaper than a fridge though! Oh and even if they don't like them I'll come and try some of your skis anytime!
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
davkt, for sure. I plan to get up as much as I can. Only live in Haworth just down the road.
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Great news only half an hour away and been two three times over the last couple of years when there's been snow. Fantastic views. Another tow would be great news. Dot., 21st century skis would be a great idea, but do you have rear entry boots to go with them?
snow conditions
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
stevew, I'll dig out my old SX92s just to fit in Very Happy
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
This sounds great! I live in Leeds - there's only so many times you can ski the indoor slope at Cas Vegas, great to have more options. (Until I win the lottery, buy a helicopter and can get to the alps for the day instead!!).
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
From time to time I'm happy to bring the demo fleet there if we can get enough interest.
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Name a date (weekend as I'm a bit further away) and I'll be there Dot.!
snow conditions
davkt, for sure

mavs999, can you ask if OK for us to bring the demo fleet there.
snow report
Quote:

mavs999, can you ask if OK for us to bring the demo fleet there.

Of course it is ok to bring a demo fleet! I'm not from outer space and wud luv to see u come up!
snow report
Quote:

I'm intrigued how the snow making will work.

We'll see how it goes as very much an experiment. Using the very latest methods from America and need minus 1 and less than 85% humidity so in theory it should work in the North of England. We tried it last year and got 8 weeks of permanent snow, although it was a very good year
ski holidays
Are they air/water guns rather than the fan guns they use in Scotland?
latest report
Oh shame I moved away from Leeds! Sounds really good, I'd like ot check it out if I'm back up there in the cold.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy