Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

BBC "Ski Sunday" 2013/14

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Does anybody know what coverage the BBC (Ski Sunday) will be giving to World Cup races this season? I assume that they will be covering the Winter Olympics.
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
don't bet on it.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
davidthornton, Ski Sunday normally starts from mid Jan and runs till around mid March. It always misses the first 1/4 of the season and World cup finals where most/all the crystal globes are decided.
Think BBC are covering the Winter Olympics. Eurosport will have much, much better coverage though.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Plugboy, BBC coverage might be a bit better this time as the time zones are more favourable to UK transmission and the interest in all things Olympic is a bit higher since 2012.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
i was at Ski ands Snowboard live last month and was lucky enough to talk to Graham Bell and he said they have been able to start Ski Sunday before Xmas this year and have the biggest budget ever to film next years Winter Olympics!
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Plugboy wrote:

Think BBC are covering the Winter Olympics. Eurosport will have much, much better coverage though.

Are Eurosport covering the winter Olympics? I hear they are not covering the WC events from Val D in December which is normally on their schedule.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
They were hiring three assistant producers back in July and the description mentioned Sochi, not sure if they usually have three APs on the crew or if the Olympic seasons require additional. That would be my dream job...
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
stewart woodward, Eurosport not covering the WC?
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Levi WC was on Eurosport last weekend.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy