Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

First Time Schladming

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Greetings Snowheads!
My first time posting, but thought i would share my excitement at booking a trip to Schladming, going to book it this afternoon.
2 adults and one child of 6 our second week skiing after going last !/2 term and really being bitten by the snow bug!
Anybody any advice or recommendations?
Or just, see you on the slopes! Very Happy
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Welcome to Snowheads. Great place. Hauser on the left of the piste map might be the best for easier cruising.

Lots of threads about Schladming if you search:

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=104302&highlight=schladming
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=83607&highlight=

And my own trip report Wink well at least the first part, as the second resort is Bad Gastein.

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=73879&highlight=schladming

latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Wow! thanks for the pic, looks amazing.
can't wait, and will check out the threads thanks. Very Happy
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not sure if they still do the concert/ski show thing at night but well worth a look if its on.
Used to have a very cheesy band pretending to play instruments (its funny do to the shnaps Wink ) A ski show by the local pisteurs and best of all a guy with a huge fan strapped to his back who became a kind of human jet ski, went up the slope as fast as down again.

Enjoy.
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Snowsooz, don't know where you're staying or your level, but the area between Rohrmoos and Schladming has some cruisey blues to find you're ski legs and is also where the ski school starts (I think). Also the top half of Hauser Kaibling. The town is pretty but not that lively: it has bars but just not rowdy drinkers!!

There is a Snowhead that lives in Schladming, but unfortunately can't remember his name - maybe you'll pick it up elsewhere.

Welcome to Snowheads by the way Very Happy
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks guys, It's only our second time skiing, but we all took to it like ducks on skis, so like you say looking for some nice wide blues to get our ski legs on. booked into the Kaiserweg, which is just by the ski lift apparently, we have a 6 year old so not looking for any clubbing adventures. Sounds just what we're looking for.
I don't want fancy schmancy or dressing for dinner, a nice cold beer in front of a warm fire and i'm a happy snow bunny!

We learnt in Rauris last year which was excellent at ski school level, but we found the reds quite challenging (alright terrifying!) as there were no real blues to speak of, and a lot of the reds crossed over blacks and it could get really tricky. 6 year old whizzed down in no time obv!
They also had a terrific carnival going on whilst we were there, lots of guns, fireworks and tractors. Bit different!

Thanks for the advice everyone. snowHead
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Been to Schladming a few times and the ski area is fantastic for all standards. You will have a ball. Where are you staying?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Schladming is great fun, really enjoyed it. Look out for the music piste!
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy