Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Early snow and early resort openings kickstart holiday bookings

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Exceptionally good late autumn/early winter snow - coupled with resorts opening unusually early to catch the excitement - is doing wonders for the tour operators ...

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/travel/snowandski/skiing-news/10464628/Early-season-snow-prompts-booking-spike.html

Quote:
Iglu Ski's sales director Adam Johnson said: “I've never seen so many resorts open so early. And some that aren't open, like Val d'Isère, could open if they wanted. It's no exaggeration to say they've been blasted with snow and, more importantly, cold.

Snow in the French Alps now ... photo gallery ...

http://www.skipass.com/news/98244-la-semaine-en-images-18-nov-2013/p164406.html
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The cynic in me would say the deluge of "book now/record snowfall" type emails I've seen would indicate bookins are waaaay down on what they would like
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
so which are these resorts that have opened early???
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
There was a comment on another thread the Courchevel are opening two lifts; Verdons and Saulire (sp) at the weekend.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
yeah, i saw that, although unless the guy from iglu has never seen any resorts opening early there must be others....
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
PlanetSki has a good report on the early resort openings and mega snowfall that's affected parts of the Alps this week ...

http://www.planetski.eu/news/5517
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
eddiethebus wrote:
yeah, i saw that, although unless the guy from iglu has never seen any resorts opening early there must be others....

VT opened yesterday - a humungous 2 days early.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy