Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Volkl Gotama or Armada TST?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, my name is Ben, I'm 20 years old and I'm looking to buy a new pair of skis this for this season.

I am 6'1'' and I weigh around 75kg (165 pounds). I'm an expert skier and I ski 28-40 days a season.

Looking for a ski that will do everything for me, rip up the entire mountain.. I especially want it to work awesomely in powder and in the trees, but also not terribly on groomed and still to hold a bit of an edge on ice. Also, I don't want it to be completely foreign to a jump. (I know that's asking a lot)

So I think I've narrowed it down to two, the Gotamas and the TSTs. The TSTs have been recommended to me by a couple of people and I don't know much about the Gotamas but they just look pretty good and like they'd do what I need. Last year I skied on Volkl Mantras and loved them so yeah, I know I like some Volkl skis.

However, I am still open to other suggestions.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy