Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Megeve Express transfer service

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Evening All, Just wondering if anyone has used this company for GVA -Megeve - GVA transfers and how easy/efficient/reliable they were. Mrs briand is travelling to Megeve all on her own Madeye-Smiley at the end of January to meet up with me but is a wee bit nervous of the travel arrangements falling into place as she's never been through GVA before, although it will be on a Thursday lunchtime so hopefully it shouldn't be too manic.
Thanks briand6868 Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
briand6868, You should have called me you plonker!! I will have the car out there in Jan, I might go pick her up for you but can not promise a detour at a holiday inn on the way back
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Fattes13, Aha I wondered when you'd rear your ugly head , hows goes it the life boy as my Italian friend would say. So you're taking the plunge then. I'll give you a shout later. And anyway you can't afford the holiday inn anymore Very Happy Is Mrs Fattes13 going out with you ?
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
briand6868, if Fattes13 can't help you out then look at Borini Bus - our guests that have used them have found them efficient and reliable. http://www.borini.com/borini/home.html
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Used Megeve Express, last time briand6868, they were spot on ticked all the boxes! But will happily pick here up for you when I am out there! No Idea what the Mrs is doing yet!
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
miranda, Thanks for that, only problem with Borini is they ionly go 3/4 times daily whereas Megeve Express are almost hourly Smile
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy