Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Goggles

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi, best goggles for a first timer aged 6 some one suggested yellow tint!!, cheers, Guesty
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Probably the wrong thread for this question, you might want to put it in Equipment Reviews/Questions
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Oh and sorry no haven't got a clue
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Bonnagg, aged 6? Make sure they are reasonably priced, goggles are probably second only to gloves in their ability to get lost on a ski trip, and kids faces will grow out of a pair of goggles fairly quickly I suspect. Yellow, orange, red, purple doesn't make a vast difference unless the light is fairly flat - personally I would go for a red/orange lens as a reasonable allrounder.
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Aldi/Lidl will have their ski kit soon, cheap enough to get a spare pair or two as from experience I can assure you a typical 6 year old is remarkably efficient at destroying or loosing them! Yellow tint is good in flat dull light and good to have but not much good if you have bright sunny days, can't remember the tint in my kids Aldi goggles but they've happily used them in all conditions .
Failing that try Decathlon or TK Maxx.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Mistress Panda,

The goggles get clipped to their helmets. They're a bit more difficult to lose than gloves Very Happy
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Bonnagg,

My two love their helmets and goggles and take pretty good care of them. As davkt says, yellow is good for bad light, so probably OK for a Christmas trip. If you are going at Easter you will need something a bit better suited to the bright sunlight (perhaps nice shiny mirrored ones). I think I got my kids theirs at Lidl.
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
musher, Not more difficult to loose with kids like mine !
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Sports direct do some pretty cheap goggles, might be worth a look.
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
SportPursuit.com are doing some decent Uvex kids goggles for a tenner
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy