Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Black Diamond Zealot - WTB - help!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Lo all.

As im still hooked on getting a pair of Zealots, (previous posts...) I was gutted to find a pair in 182 on Gliss shop for the princely sum of £360, having dropped it a favourite and scoured around for some solly STH driver bindings (height adjustable toe piece required) and located them at a decent price as well... some cheeky moneky had nipped in and beat me too it on the Zealots...

Anybody seen any other 'bargain' Zealots - or fancy parting with theirs Toofy Grin its for a good cause snowHead looking for the 2013 'model'

Thanks
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
That sucks buddy, sorry

http://www.backcountry.com/black-diamond-zealot-alpine-ski-bld1310 but only in 192 which is just not the same ski as the 182!

(and mine are staying with me ) Toofy Grin
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
That's fair enough Cool

As it stands I'm now left with the option of buying from the US, have them sent to family there and then shipped here..that'll teach me to impulse buy from now on!
Toofy Grin
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Not considering any other skis? Must be some deals still out there around the 110mm range!
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
matricks,

PM sent to you.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Just a quick post to say thank to Boog.

As it happens I've just got my hands on a pair of DPS Wailer 112RPs so the Zealots have been parked.

If any one else out there wants a pair of serious skis - drop him a line.

Thanks snowheads.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy