Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Short notice trips when the snow is great

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for ski buddies when snow is great. To anywhere, but I like large, high resorts, but any good off-piste. Weekend trips easy, week trips I can reschedule work.
I ski off-piste advanced, snowboard red/black or off-piste, & mono-ski blue to basic off-piste. So if you match any of those and are up for it, let me know.
I suppose I should admit being fit and enjoy all day activity.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'm always keen for a spontaneous ski trip. I have booked the week before xmas off. I might have to buy a package (male twin share) if necessary but would rather have a road trip. The opening weekends might be brought forward so a trip to St Anton, Chamonix or even the Dolomites would be great. Have you anything specific in mind?
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi, I'm still trying to make my mind up what to do, I'm similar level to you but ski only, happy on any black / offpiste, the steeper the better.
I'm self employed and currently looking at any week (or two) in January, possibly UCPA offpiste week or just do a late booking to a catered chalet somewhere. If I only do one week in Jan I might take another in March. I'm away with family feb 1/2 term.
I'm at Castleford this Sat for the ski test.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I am committed to two weeks over Xmas & New Year with my partner (I will chase the good snow in my motor home) and am considering the Pre Season Bash & a Ski Club Freshtracks trip in March to USA. But previous years I keep booking trips & getting disappointing snow, so I plan on being tactical this year and just going when the conditions are great. Booking late I have tried before and who to go with can be a problem at short notice, hence this post. Perhaps we could gather a few like minded and watch the conditions with dates in mind?
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Quote:

am considering the Pre Season Bash

sahsah, conditions in Tignes are looking pretty sweet for the PSB Wink
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy