Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

I need a person to share a twin rm in all incl chalet in La Tania. 11 or 18 Jan 2014

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
My name is Nick.

Im a male 43 yr old, based in Brighton, and am an intermediate /good skier looking for a person to share a twin room with in a all inclusive chalet, with other small groups and couples in La Tania, France.
The package is with Ski France and costs £535 approx flying from Gatwick, Manchester, possibly Birmingham.
It includes flights, transfers,accommodation, meals , wine and Chalet girl etc.

They are doing a deal on ski passes in Jan (Buy one, get 2nd free) All area passes normally cost £235 each.
I skied with them in La Tania 3 times last season, and their packages are good value and decent quality.
Their chalets are no more than 3 mins walk to the slopes, and resort is only one run away from Courcheval 1850.

I can only go on 11th or 18th Jan, and cant find a friend to go with in Jan and my girlfriend hates skiing!
If you are interested, please let me know ASAP as i am definitely going, but am reluctant to pay a sinle person £300 suppliment
Charge.

You can reach me on 07788 985132 or nickattwooll1@gmail.com

I look forward to hearing from someone....
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Singlesport is in Le Praz 18 Jan with plenty of people happy to share---please see site or email for details--thanks Ruth
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

The package is with Ski France and costs £535 approx flying from Gatwick, Manchester, possibly Birmingham.
It includes flights, transfers,accommodation, meals , wine and Chalet girl etc.

It includes a Chalet girl!!! Very Happy sounds good to me!.
I'm planning to go for a week or two about then but not made my mind up yet as to exact details. I have had weeks with Silverski booked last min and got a room to myself with no supplement.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
skigirl21,

Your kind of edging towards spam here....
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I went last minute last season too and avoided paying a suppliment, but this is quite a good deal with the extra ski pass,
and i know the chalets and food etc are good, so im quite eager to find someone to come so i can get it booked.
Its also a wicked area to ski, close to Meribel and Courcheval but much better value....
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Not too sure what you're going on about spam, but good luck to you anyway...
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
nicholasattwooll,
Just feel that if she wants to advertise her company then she should do so and pay Snowheads the advertising fee. You have posted that you want a ski buddy, she is not offering that.

Maybe Im being overly sensitive about it.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
You are making a bit of an issue out of this.

you are right, i posted that i am looking for a ski buddy, and that is it.
As far as the term 'chalet girl goes', perhaps it could be a chalet boy, or even a chalet man.
Ultimately i really dont care who it is, but apologise if you took offence and felt i used this term too loosely,
or in a sexist manner

I really havent got time to use this site as a chat room, so unless you are interested in what i have posted,
perhaps you can move on to someone else.

Thank you..
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
nicholasattwooll, I will try to contact you as the 11th could be a good week!
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Puzzled

Think you should re-read what I posted, it was the advertising by skigirl21 I found unnecessary, I took no offence to anything you posted!

Suspect you may have shown a bit of your personality with this reply tho. Good luck getting anyone interested!!

I shall leave you to it rolling eyes
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Ok Steve. Sounds good..

As far as the reply went, i was merely getting a bit frustrated with SG21, thats all.
snow report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Drop me the details if you wish, oh and am going to be in Brighton this weekend supporting me other half in a 10k run Smile
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy