Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

easyJet releases its summer schedule...

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
... from Newcastle!
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Its Liverpool we are waiting for, any idea when they come out.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
As much as you, my dear Laughing
and no actually - it's Gatwick that we're waiting for wink
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Michelle, would that be Gatwick to Grenoble???
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Wear The Fox Hat, NehNeh
See the EOSB thread wink
snow conditions
 brian
brian
Michelle, do you know if the Edinburgh (or Glasgow) to Geneva routes will operate in summer or are they winter only ?
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
brian, according to the website, it looks as if it might be winter only http://www.easyjet.com/EN/planning/index.asp Sad
ski holidays
 brian
brian
Thanks Michelle, another drive down to Newcastle then.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
brian, You will need your passport in Geneva as well as Berwick for your trip to Newcastle airport.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
brian, there is no flight back to Newcastle on the 29th !!!! We are having to travel from elsewhere - or stay in VT an extra night - or stay in GVA one night or ..................
ski holidays
 brian
brian
Paul Mason, aye no Saturday flights at all, very strange.

This one isn't for the EOSB btw, I don't have enough holidays for another week. Sad This is for our summer hols to Les Deux Alpes in July.

Already going NCL->GVA in Feb with the kids and end of March for a long weekend. Still, at least I'm building a good memory of the A1 speed traps Laughing

btw, the Holiday Inn express at GVA is pretty good. About £50 per room per night for a double/twin and you can get them with a sofabed as well if you want to squeeze in extra bodies wink Breakfast buffet included and free shuttle to/from the airport.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy