Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Vous pensez que ca vous coute un oeil?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I have just received my season lift pass for the Espace Diamant. Obviously people complain constantly about pass prices so they sent an explanation, as follows:

Salaries, 30% Parce que nos employés ne vivent QUE d'amour et de neige fraiche (because our employees don't live ONLY on love and fresh snow)
170 local families, living in our villages

Frais de fonctionnements, 25%
"Parce qu'on a arreté de faire travailler les marmottes en hiver, c'est illegal" (because we've stopped making the marmottes work in winter; it's illegal)

15000km de pistes damées avec le sourire
1200 sieges amenages tout confort face au Mont Blanc (soleil inclus)
7 millions de passages, sans déchausser

Investissement 25%

Ici pas d'actionnaire (no shareholders) tout est réinvesti pour préserver l'environnement et votre sécurité

20% Impots et contributions
Parce que l'argent ne pousse pas sous le génépi. Financer les amenagement de la station (parkings, navettes gratuites)

There are some major new lifts this season (indeed there has been something new every year for 10 years) and another big one underway for next season. An adult 6 day pass costs €193 so my season pass for €393 is spiffing value.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
pam w, Good value indeed, and when you look at the reinvestment in new running gear each year. I look back at what we had in the PDS 16 years ago and see all the new stuff, and the piste/snow management which has improved so much too.
Bring on the snow and lets go try out this years batch Laughing
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
pam w, Thought I would Google translate that Laughing Laughing Shocked
Quote:
Salaries 30% Because our employees live THAT love and fresh snow (Because our employed ONLY do not live on love and fresh snow) 170 local families, living in our villages operations costs, 25% "Because that one has stopped to marmots winter work is illegal "(Because we've stopped making the marmots work in winter, it's illegal) 15,000 km of groomed with a smile 1200 seats feeders comfortable ski in front of Mont Blanc ( sun included) 7000000 passages, without detaching Investment 25% Here no shareholders (Shareholders No.) everything is reinvested to preserve the environment and safety 20% Taxes and contributions Because money does not grow as wormwood. Finance amenagement station (parking, free shuttle)
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
gosh, never knew that génépi was wormwood. Now I know why I don't like it.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
pam w, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. A french marketing agency has grown a sense of humour?

Expect immense alien warships destroying the White House (and not before time) imminently.

I am somewhat pleased that they've stopped exploiting marmottes, as I was finding it tricky to find enough willing ones.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Et-ce que ca coute cher le marketing?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy