Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

O'Neill Ski goggles

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
HI I have a pair of O'neill ski goggles which i would like to buy a new lense for . Myabe mirror of something like it . Any ideas ? Please help as i have no idea of the actual name of the goggle except oneill???

I would add a picture but not sure how?

Thanks
Martin[/img]
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Probably not what you want to hear but I very much doubt that you will be able to get a spare lens for your o'neill goggles... unless it stated on the original packaging that they had interchangeable lenses?? How much did you pay for them in the first place?
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi the lense comes out really easy ? I only paid 15 for them but they weren't new . I can show an image of them if you let me know how to upload one on here ??
Thanks
Martin [/img]
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
You'd have to upload the images to Dropbox (or an alternative hosting site) and then post the link to the image file on here....
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Surfer1, TBH A new lens will probably cost more than you paid for them (and as mentioned you may not have a pair with interchangeable lenses anyway). Most replacement lenses start at about £20+ from what I've seen of such things. You might be better off putting the cash towards a brand new pair.
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy