Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Replacement bindings, what will fit ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Youngest son went off skiing with mates 2 years ago and bought a pair of Coreupt Candide Pow skis.
Look nice skis, shame the co' went bust !
Anyway as he couldn't really afford the skis he certainly couldn't afford bindings so he had the Salomon S810 bindings of my old 1080,s that I had lent him fitted. (cheeky sod ! )
These are well worn and he now needs newer/ better bindings.

The question is can we get new/2nd hand bindings that will fit the same holes as the old salomon S810's or are we stuck with them ?

I don't really want to remove the old bindings to measure up incase they have to go back on.

Any info advice appreciated

Dave.

eta- Dan skis a mix of park, piste and off piste,(I taught him well Wink ) now in his 20's at about 75- 80kg
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The Salomon Driver toe/Quadrax heel bindings will fit the same holes as the S810's. New bindings that fit will be the STH 14Driver /STH16. Note that the STH12 has a different toe & the new STH2 WTR's have a different heel. All the old 900/9000 series will fit but many of them are now all out of indemnity.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks, very helpful info.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
scarbski, suggest you buy these, even just for the bindings: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2385418#2385418
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I have some Salomon 900s (might be 9000s) bindings that should fit. I keep meaning to put them on fleabay. They've seen about 5 weeks skiing and are in good condition. Let me know if you're interested. Can be viewed in London or Essex.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Thanks folks,
guessing the 900s will be getting fairly old now ? Any idea of the age ? and brake width ?

The 1080 skis are I believe the next generation to my old ones with the robot thing on so about 05 ? and have same S810 bindings but would need a wider brake. The Coreupts are 105mm ish.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Not sure of the exact age but well looked after and fully working. I can measure width and let you know if interested.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy