Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

USA, 5 Colorado Resorts in 46 days, 12/13/13 - 2/2/14

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm looking for a skier or snowboarder to join me on an extraordinary trip. I'm using the rest of this years vacation time and actually all of next years in one big shot. I’m driving out to Colorado from New Jersey on Friday December 13, 2013 and arriving in Silverthorne on Sunday Dec 15th. Will be at Loveland for 20 days, then onto Silverton for 1 day, Crested Butte for 3 days, Durango/Purgatory for 3 days, Monarch Mountain for 3 days and then finishing up back at Loveland for 16 days. I also want to hit some of the passes such as Berthoud Pass and Loveland Pass. I'll be heading home on Friday January 31st and arriving back in NJ on Sunday February 2nd. It’s 52 days long with up to 46 days of skiing. I would cost us about $2,000 each and that includes ground transportation, a Loveland Season Pass, lodging and gasoline.

Anyone interested?
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy