Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Belle Plagne ski tutor?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
The Missusis feeling challenged by my boarding skills, and needs some new tricks. Frankly thats not entirely true, but as she doesn't frequent SH then I can say what Iike.
We are visiting Belle Plagne for New Year, can anyone recommend a good 1-1ski tutor for her?
Our experience with Megeve ESF lastvyear was not reassuring, looking for someone who can
A. Ski
B. Speak some English
Any help please?
Thx
Strax
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
We booked a couple of private lessons via Oxygene we met him in Belle Plagne (but their office is in La Plagne). We were very pleased with him I will see if hubby can remember his name. It took some arm twisting to convince hubby to let us book the first lesson with him, but he felt he benefitted so much that he was keen and happy to book a second for later in the week.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
His name was Niko (or similar).
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Last year in La Plagne we had group lessons with Claire Galinier. Her English is probably better than mine & I am a Cockney! She is very patient & charming. I am sure that she will do 121 lessons
Her contact details are +33 (0)6 68 92 40 26
clairelaplagne@neuf.fr
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I had 3 lessons last year through Oxygene, my insturctor was also called Nico (Nicholas Roch is his full name). Highly recommened him.
I'm going back in January and looking to book him up again.
Oxygene also have an office in Belle Plagne now.

He is French but his English is very good, I had no issues understanding him and vice-versa.

Edited to add in language details
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
roguemazza wrote:
I had 3 lessons last year through Oxygene, my insturctor was also called Nico (Nicholas Roch is his full name). Highly recommened him.
I'm going back in January and looking to book him up again.
Oxygene also have an office in Belle Plagne now.

He is French but his English is very good, I had no issues understanding him and vice-versa.

Edited to add in language details

Glad somebody has a better memory than me. We asked about a local office in Belle Plagne and were directed over to la Plagne though we were there very late in the season so that could be why?
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy