Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Zell/Saalbach etc - 6th - 10th March

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Evening all.....

49 male, intermediate skier looking to grab a second trip to the white stuff early March - BA Gatwick>Salzburg, flights currently £122.00 and booking mine in next 48hrs even if going on my own! - will probably decide on resort/hotel a few weeks out unless something comes up in the meantime to good to miss!.

Given the choice would be Zell or Saalbach as even at my ripe old age, the après is as important as the ski (ok maybe not quite!), had a great time each time we have been.

Given up trying to persuade my usual group to go for a second break, let alone trying to agree a date we can all do and with my other half not liking skiing - weird I know - looking for some ski companions.

There is nothing 'dodgy' about the detail below and all above board! - but given the choice it would be female companion/s, with already having an alcohol fuelled few days with the boys in January, quite fancy a complete change for the second one and a slightly softer experience - proper conversation over dinner instead of whose round is it etc.

Anyone interested drop me a message Very Happy
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi Skibums

I cant offer Austria but singlesport has 2 trips to France on 1st & 15th March if that might be a possibility for you? Please check the website. Thanks Ruth
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skibums64, That is Fasching week so you may find Austria a wee bit full as will most of the TO served French resorts. If you only want a part week look at going about a week later when you may be able to pick up a better deal.
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
thanks both for the info...Smile
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy