Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

ORF Weltcup app

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
ORF (Austrian Television) has made a Weltcup (FIS World Cup) app available, for web, tablet and smartphone (though I've only tried it on an iPad up till now). This gives details of the World Cup races, short biographies and results for skiers, etc. (only in German, as far as I have seen).

Maybe most interesting is a live stream of the races, though whether this is available outside Austria, I do not know -maybe somebody could try (click the Play icon to start the livestream) - the Sölden race is on just now (in beautiful sunshine).
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Android app in UK s
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Android version of the app streams fine in the UK. My typing not so much!
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Thanks, HutToHut. After a bit of a struggle I eventually found that the livestream over the web can be found here. Then click the Play icon above where it says "JETZT LIVE" (now live).
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
espri, I was about to get all excited, but doesn't seem to have a live link here. However, there's lots of nice info which is great.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Dieses Video darf aus rechtlichen Gründen nur in Österreich wiedergegeben werden.

Goddamit!
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
queen bodecia, maybe it's because the live link is only there during the race. Try again from 11:45 GMT. Good luck!
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
queen bodecia wrote:
Dieses Video darf aus rechtlichen Gründen nur in Österreich wiedergegeben werden.

That is what I had rather feared but, since HutToHut had managed to get the Android app to work, I had vaguely hoped the livestream would work over the web too. Try later - we're watching the Indian GP just now Laughing
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
queen bodecia, Try HahaSport.com. scroll down until you find it. top link usually the best in English. enjoy
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
iOS app working fine. About 20 seconds behind my Eurosport (via sky) TV feed
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Looks like ORF have 'fixed' the app. No longer streams on Android in the UK.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy