Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Hopfgarten......bit of a long shot!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for accommodation in Hopfgarten from Sat 28th - Mon 30th December (2 nights).

Just found out that some of our family will be arriving there on 28th, and as we will be passing and have a couple of free days, we thought it might be nice to take the opportunity to catch up with them. Unfortunately, having made quite a few enquires, everywhere is either full or will only take bookings of 7 nights minimum.

Does anyone know of anywhere that might be available?
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Avago, try www.booking.com - showing availability for 2 nights in Niederau, Bad Haring, Oberau - all 3 or 4 miles from Hopfgarten.
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Thanks Bode Swiller, Smile
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
I used to use the 'Silver Bullet' as a contact point but it looks like there is a change of ownership. The website does still have links to other accommodation though. Try this link http://www.skihopfgarten.co.uk/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=15&Itemid=34
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks JohnHSmith, I'd already tried them.....nothing for a family of 4!! Crying or Very sad
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Have you tried the tourist information web site, or called their office? I just did a quick search on www.hohe-salve.com​ (select English then Accommodation) and they had a few offers for the dates you mentioned, but I don't know if that would cover a family room.

Best to call them on +43 5332 76007
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thank you johnbarr, family room now booked. For some reason, when I had searched through the above website previously, it came up with nothing. We are most grateful for your help. Also, I saw a link to your book, the little bit I have read so far has been very interesting and informative. I will be ordering a hard copy Very Happy
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy