Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Altibus winter tickets on sale

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
This may help some.
Looked to book transfer from moutiers in January few weeks back and not able to, now window open ( maybe has been for a couple of weeks)
So now booked return for 2 to la tania...
Nowt left to organise Cool
Bring on the snow
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
soberade, Thanks for letting us know, it looks like they have just started updating it.

The transfers from Moutiers look like they are available but there isn't anything being shown from the airports yet, maybe soon.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
skichampcouk, Airports, but haven't tried to buy a ticket but it looks OK...
http://www.altibus.com/pages/aeroports.aspx?cp=en
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
boredsurfin, It was not showing any times when I tried to book a ticket, at least from Chambery airport. I had a look for a ticket from Chambery airport on the 21st December but it was not showing anything available via the online booking system. The timetable is from last year as well.

Just had another look and it is possible to book from Geneva airport to Moutiers online so maybe Chambery will be available soon.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
skichampcouk, I downloaded the 2013/4 timetable last week (from GVA)!
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy