Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Anyone have my left hand gloves

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Managed to lose 2 left hand gloves and gain a right hand glove on a late night (ok only 9pm) ski from Krazy Kangaroo in St Anton last season. Waking up with 3 right hand gloves was not very amusing.

I trust someone on here has them?

One was a HESTRA ARMY LEATHER GTX XCR MITTEN and the other some Goretex black glove my mother had given me for Christmas.

I did obviously return the following day when the haze had cleared and there was no sign of them. Darn things.

So, if anyone has them please let me know and I'll PM you my details...

Anyone....??? Sad
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Did you ski back somehow wearing three right hand gloves? That would indicate an even better evening Happy
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Can't help with your problem, but it reminds me of my friend (a lightweight in the realms of Apres) who - upon falling out of a hostelry and being assisted to the hotel 100m away - declared "I've 'ad a great night!"

It was ten past six

P.M.

Laughing

Hope you find your gloves
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Legend., There is a snowHeads Gold thread that ..may be of some help, in fact your appeal may better be posted to the thread
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=777704#777704 Very Happy Toofy Grin
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Legend. wrote:
from Krazy Kangaroo in St Anton last season.

But surely it was all about Taps last season !

Perhaps you could start a single gloves dating website ?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Which hand warmer?
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Can't help, but if anyone found some Dakine gloves in Taps! As hsdee said it was all Taps last season (except for the KKs closing party which was a hilarious night of drunkeness)
latest report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Claude B, That's kind of what I wondered - if it was a ski back location I'm surprised the OP still has fingers left on his left hand to put into a glove Shocked
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
I left my gloves on the boot carousel in the boot room of a hotel in Switzerland one year, I returned the next year to find them still there!
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
It is always the right glove (if you are right-handed) which wears out, so a few spare right gloves would always come in useful.
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowball,
Quote:

It is always the right glove (if you are right-handed) which wears out, so a few spare right gloves would always come in useful.

Thanks my friend thats just given me an idea for all the odd gloves I have left Toofy Grin Toofy Grin Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
snowball wrote:

Unfortunately I'm never going to own them long enough to wear them out Sad

Megamum wrote:
Claude B, That's kind of what I wondered - if it was a ski back location I'm surprised the OP still has fingers left on his left hand to put into a glove Shocked

???

hsdee wrote:
Legend. wrote:
from Krazy Kangaroo in St Anton last season.

But surely it was all about Taps last season !

Perhaps you could start a single gloves dating website ?

Ha! Maybe, was only there one night as was staying in Lech. Probably quite a good thing as I took a chuck out of one ski, put a large scratch in my googles and as previously advised lost 2 gloves on the 'ski' down... Embarassed
snow conditions

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy