Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Serre Chevalier 29th Dec

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Contemplating a return to Serre after a 30 year break. Would appreciate some thoughts on early season conditions in Serre and some recommendations on accom. 2 x families with older teenagers. Self cater or hotel. Thanks y'all
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Can highly recommend the Hotel Plein Sud in Chantemerle. Just a couple of minutes walk from the main lift and absolutely stunning food. A really warm welcome too. Older teenagers might prefer to be in Villeneuve though if they are after the late nightlife, but the apres in Chantmerle has a nice atmosphere.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
RetroBod, there are some apartments in the village of Le Bez in Villeneuve, but I am not sure of availability. Google Hotel du Bez, as I think they are attached to it.
Many of the apartments I know of have been booked for New Year for some time but you could try contacting Mel through www.eurekaski.com as she may have something available. My own apartment is available for 5 nights (30th Dec-4th Jan), as we have had to cut our own trip short , but is only 1 bedroom so would be too small for 2 families. There are several new MGM and similar blocks of apartments in Chantemerle too.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hells Bells, thanks, your apartment is truly stunning and as you say would be perfect if there weren't 2 families. I have seen many of your posts for SC, so glad to have some expert advice. I looked at Hotel du Bez last year, vey nice too! Thanks again. Might whimp out and go with Crystal if I can't find anything..........
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
RetroBod, I can't help with your search, but does it have to be the Sunday? If not, open out to the 28th too as you'll have more options especially as you are only looking at one resort
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Anniepen, Crystal and Thomson have always had Sunday arrivals in Serre Chevalier which is possibly why RetroBod is looking for 29th.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Yep fraid I've been a slave to the TC's for a few years now. I promise to break out..........soon. Although the last time I took myself and my bro and self booked it worked out more expensive than a late deal. Note to self be more organised!!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy