Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Transfer munich to Kitzbuhel for 32 people

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

Just seeing if anyone can recommend any coach companies for a transfer form Munich to Kitzbuhel for 32 people?

Ive found one at shuttledirect.com for around £870.

Is that around the going rate? Ive never sorted out a transfer for so many before but seems to work out not too bad at around £30 each.

But if anyone can recommend any others then Im always up for saving abit of cash.

Thanks
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
medlington, try these guys (have used both in the past with absolutely no issues):

http://www.stoll.at/en/
http://www.falcanbus.de/

But, yes, basically that rate you've been quoted feels about right. I would think Stoll will be above it, Falcan might beat it.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The Four Seasons Travel web site offers online for 32 adults €920 one way / €1720 round trip. Four Seasons is one of the major transfer companies serving Munich airport.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
medlington, are you only going one way?
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Cheers guys, unfortunately we have to come back aswell, if it was up to me we'd all stay out there at least until the snow disappears.

Have just emailed both those companies now for a quote so will see what they come up with.

Ouch 1720 Euro, thats steep! almost double the one I found
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
medlington, under £30 each return is pretty good.
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks, nice to know Im not getting ripped off
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
The shuttledirect.com price does seem to be remarkably good. I had thought your £30 must be one way rolling eyes
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Yeah I just wasnt sure, it certainly looked ok as normally Im used to paying between £60 - £80pp for transfers but then Ive never booked an entire coach before so assumed it would be lots less, just wasnt sure how much less.
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
The easiest way to get to Kitzbuhl is by train and then taxi a taxi to the locaiton you want to go

Last edited by Ski the Net with snowHeads on Fri 6-05-16 7:02; edited 1 time in total
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
@James12Drove, how many times do you think you can plug your own business before people start noticing?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy