Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Landgraaf

Poster: A snowHead
Has anyone been recently? I've just moved to Belgium and am thinking about going there in the next couple of weeks. 520 metres of indoor snow seems too much to resist Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I haven't been there yet this season. But I'm just commenting to say that from the 26th october to the 3rd november there's a school vacation in Belgium. I went to Landgraaf last year during that week and it was seriously busy. So if you can, it might be better to take another week wink
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Neraida, Have used it a few times over the summer and am there all weekend this week, pretty good value, it can get busy at times and there are some headers using it. Bloody cold compared to the UK Equivelants, snow is generally really good they have a huge snow park and the piste on the left as you look up the hill is normally injected and icy as the Antarctic. Pretty good value for money, especially early in the AM when it is very quiet.
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
JulieAimeLeSki, Fattes13, Thanks. I think I'll skip Belgian half term. Looks great for getting some turns in before driving down to the Alps!
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Completely irrelevant to your question - but, I bought my car from a garage in Landgraff (G J Kempen bv), saved a lot of money over Uk prices Smile :: didn't realise it had a snow-slope.......
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
albob, Not irrelevant for me! I'm going to be looking for a car shortly Smile
ski holidays
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Neraida, welcome to my second adoptive country!

(haven't been to Landgraaf yet so no advice there, I guess).

Maybe we should do a Belgian minisnowheadsbash there.
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
horizon, Hello! Thanks. Just been here a week, so still unpacking, but so far so good! We could indeed. I am looking forward to trying Landgraaf out. It's about 100 miles from Halle and an easier drive than MK was from Bath Smile
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Neraida, Where exactly are you now? Halle?
I'm based just north of Roeselare.

I hear that Landgraaf is good, but haven't got there yet.

How about a Belgian minisnowheadbash in the Alps? I don't mind sharing the driving.

Anyone fancy a trip To Hintertux this weekend??? 9-12 Nov.
ski holidays
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Went to Landgraaf last year, stayed in the hotel there too which was perfectly good. We went to watch the World Champs cycling but squeezed in an evenings skiing on the Saturday night. Was dead quiet (end of September), but I imagine it starts to get busy closer to the season..... apparently it's rammed on student nights too (midweek).

A lot better value than MK or Hemel.
snow report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
2weird2die, Hi. Yeah, just outside Halle Smile
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Off there early tomorrow morning. If anyone's about say hello! I'll be the one with the brown pompom and possibly having boot tantrum (fingers crossed that won't happen).
ski holidays
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
I have to be in the VUB in Brussels (Elsene) tomorrow for ski theory. Course finishes at 6 p.m.
Will pm you my mob number.
ski holidays
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
I won't be there either. I've already arranged to ski on another indoor slope tomorrow that's a little closer to where I live wink Have a nice time!
ski holidays
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
I often ski at IceMountain in Komen. (near Ieper/Ypres)
and recently I've started snowboarding too.

Drop me a line if you fancy meeting there.
ski holidays
Will do if we're over there Smile Enjoyed the slope at Landgraaf. Arrived early and got a couple of hours in before it became very busy. Loved the chair lift! Was really foggy all day here, but a very easy drive. The freestyle area was interesting to watch. Only one foot kicked off, so am hopeful that my boots aren't as useless as I thought. Will definitely go back, but early on again.
snow conditions
loenst indoor slope in the world apparently, beating the one in Dubai, however there is a larger one being built in both Denmark and Basingstoke apparently, i live just a short trip from basingstoke so fingers crossed!
ski holidays
Nice! I can't say indoor slopes really enthuse me, but it is a great run for getting a few out of season turns in and testing out kit! The snow was a bit mucky Confused
snow report
I was training there back with my team in august. The race slope is fantastic and the park/recreational slopes are great too. Fantastic facilities off the slope also. Shame about the chair being so slow..!
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy