Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

SELVA VAL GARDENA

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi I am new to snowheads and would like some information about skiing in Selva de Val Gardena. I would like to know if the there's any nightlife for my 20 year old son. I have been on the sella ronda last year but stayed in corvara which was very quiet, thanks.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
BIRDYSKI, Welcome to snowHeads! snowHead
The Kronestube (downstairs in the centrally located Hotel Krone/Carona) is good. Another very popular venue is the Luiskeller - I think their rabbit ski logo will appeal to a 20 year old.... Toofy Grin
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Yes the Luiskeller is recommended although in a crowded bar full of "happy" Germans the DJs decision to play 3 lions for us was perhaps a tactical error.
The second tactical error was us singing the first verse with gusto before we realised the silence - whoops
We really like Selva, it's a beautiful location has some nice restaurants and some pretty good après both up the mountain and in town
The skiing is not to shabby either Toofy Grin
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
+1 for the Luiskeller. Good Austrian style apres ski, and a good atmosphere later on
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I went there last season. The skiing and hotel was great but the apres ski was a bit off. I am thirty but in nearly every bar I went in to in Selva I was usually the youngest by 10-20 years. Also it seems like the Germans are the ones there prepared to go out and spend money in the bars and the bars reflect that, playing europop that caters for middle aged germans.
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Quote:

Good Austrian style apres ski

That does worry me - disco oompah bands Laughing
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy