Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski buddy/party wanted

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hello fellow snowheads,

Due to un-foreseen circumstances (people leaving the country and people being hit by cuts etc , I am with out a ski party to go skiing with , I open to any where ....! Historically I've done two trips per season. 1 early in the season and normally the 3 valleys (courchevel 1850) and then a spring trip some where else !

Bit about me , 39 , single , professional, very much into running , music , work in addiction treatment ! This is the first season I've not a trip in place for December and its doing my head in !! HELP please 👍✔

Noel
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Try a Snowhead's Bash, lots of like minded skiers/boarders.

Link here: http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2325116&highlight=events#2325116
snowHead
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
We are a mixed group of males / females aged 40 - 55, currently 10 of us confirmed but with room for more going to a chalet hotel in Tignes on 2 Feb. We have 6 rooms booked to accommodate up to 15 depending on room choices, and the option on further rooms. Starting price is £629 but if we get 12 ppl+ we get a 10% discount. Could be further discounts subject to room share combinations. This price includes a 6 day full Espace Killy lift pass, half board 7 nights. Transfers £32 each way, book own flights to Geneva (Sun - Sun so slightly cheaper).

http://www.mountainsunltd.com/chalet/chalet-hotel-les-melezes

Several of us have skied together for the past couple of years, some of us are new to the group. Range of ski abilities, enjoy our skiing and are a sociable bunch.
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
noely_cos, Friendship Travel usually have some pretty normal people on their trips, similar demographic. http://www.friendshiptravel.com/ski-and-snowboard.html
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi Noel--Singlesport is in Courchevel on 18 Jan & again 15 March plus trips to Italy & Deux Alpes---all our guests are single travellers but many have partners at home who dont ski--hope one of our holidays might suit you--please see address in tag line Cheers Ruth
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hi Noel,

Would you be interested in going to Tignes on the 28-12-13?

Cheers

G
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
noely_cos, we are going to Warth (Austria, aim to ski mostly in Lech) in January, Possible trip to Abetone (Italy, small) in February and St Vigilio (Kronplatz / Dolomites) 3rd week of March. All DIY trips, probably self catering. All welcome.
PM for more details if interested
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
NeddySkiGoon wrote:
Try a Snowhead's Bash, lots of like minded skiers/boarders.

+1.

If you're still looking for a trip in December, the PSB still has space. Great skiing, and thinking of the mornings I was struggling last year, some good partying too...!
ski holidays
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
you could try looking into pistepals - http://www.pistepals.com
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy