Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Arlberg Lift Passes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
As it is time for me to start thinking about organising lift passes and other details for our group trip in St Christoph, I could do with a bit of info. Apologies for the very basic questions, but I don't know hardly anything about the place other than what I've read here.

Pretty much everybody is going to need a lift pass, am I right in thinking that all the passes cover all the various resorts in the Arlberg?

Found this, which looks official: http://www.stantonamarlberg.com/images/stories/pdf-dateien/skipass/arlbergerbergbahn_winter_e.pdf

Looks like 235 euros for the pass, but is the WS/Wedel Sun early season, and 204 euros? We are there from 14th Dec.

What is Crystal Snow?

Finally found this promo, I assume if we get a "St Arlberg Pass" that will inevitably cover all the resorts above? http://www.skiandsnowboard.co.uk/manchester/20000-free-lift-passes/tirol/

TIA.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The Wedel ski pass should cover the time you're there (Crystal Snow is late April). Your last day may be at the more expensive price (from 21st December). Here's a page that explains the various tickets better.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
The prices are all prorated in their system so you pay the right price - Ski show passes probably have all sorts of conditions attached to them so check the small print carefullt plus every party member will need to go in person to a ski show to claim their voucher. Arlberg passes cover the whole area including presumably now Warth/Schroken and (by bus) Sonnenkopf
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
espri, fatbob, thanks. Good news on the Wedel bit, I was a bit surprised at 235 euros but 204 is much more sensible.

Does anyone know what the access from St Christoph to St Anton and elsewhere is like? Similar to links between VT, Meribel and Courchevel, or do we need to get buses or long links to get from one to the other?
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
St Christoph basically connected to St Anton and Stuben by lifts (Rendl side of St Anton needs very short walk from bottom of Galzigbahn). Learn the timetable of buses from Alpe Rauz to/from Zuers/Lech. Pretty easy to spank over and have a full day there and still catch the last cahir from Alpe Rauz which should get you back into Christoph if memory serves.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
To get to StC from Rauz, you need to catch Valfagehr to the top, and then connect to Zammermoos or Tanzboden. Those lifts take you to the top of Galzig, from where Run 8 takes you to StC. You can also just ski down, offpiste, under the StC-Bahn.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy