Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Ski buddies wanted Kirchberg 3rd Jan

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

We are a group of 2 girls and 2 guys age range 26-40 heading to Kirchberg 3rd Jan with Crystal. We are not couples so looking to share the experience with other friendly people for skiing and/or apres. 2 of us ski and 2 of us ski, all intermediate standard. We'll be looking to get round most of the runs during the week and do some away days, and get round most of the bars too!!!

So if you fancy catching up in Kirchberg or just wanna say hi it would be great to hear from you!! Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Ed
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi,
Im in Kirchberg for the week with a group of mixed age group friends, so just pm your details and we can catch up. Where u staying?

We will also be skiing over at the ski welte, so can show you around there as well. Have you skiid the area before?

Where and when are you flying into as Im picking up a 9 seater Mercedes Vito in Salzburg and theres only 2 of us arriving on the Saturday. (the others are arriving into Innsbruck on the sunday) so if you need tx we could help. We arr into Salzburg late morning.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Add your details to the snowBuddy - it's meant to enable any snowHeads in resort hook up for skiing, guide-sharing, lunch, beers, dinner etc.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Cheers Jafa, I've sent you a PM.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Thanks admin, I've added a Kirchberg post to that thread.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy