Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Do I have to mortgage my future to ski en Europe ?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi: I live in Whistler.eh and every rainy, 25mm fall day I think about skiing somewhere in The Euro-zone. I have skied my ass off for decades and for the last two seasons hit 150 days/season and averaged about 100 days if I didn't crash.
I am checking out St.Anton or 'somewhat similar' for a couple o' weeks.
What I hear is 'traffic'... Commuter traffic, shopping traffic and skier traffic. I hear 'Lift-Lines'.
I have friends from Miex - across from Verbier and also in Crans Montana. They usually come HERE to ski. 'We' are all strong - even for 'experts' and all I find on-line is Families en Holiday or ski-weekers who work and can only ski a week a year.
Can a real skier land in Munich and ski his ass off in a Tyrolean Strudel without blowing 8 thousand/million dollars ? I need some current and logistically smart - yet cheap methods.
Some Average Day W/B ski vids on youtube. Search: G3FORC3 ' Why I Have No Friends'.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
gforce, yes, if you choose the right time, right place, right holiday. If you want to major on skiing, rather than fancy accommodation, try the holidays at UCPA Centres in France. If you are into a lot off off piste and want cheap, there are some very high level weeks, with full board, ski pass, equipment, guides/instructors etc in the Chamonix Valley. Guides essential in that terrain and expensive if done any other way.

They cost roughly, say, €700 a week so you could do 6 weeks, with only your beer to pay for, for around $3K.

http://www.ucpa.co.uk/
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
gforce, Do you have dates in mind?
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
enough already

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?p=2356641&highlight=#2356641

mods, calling mods. oh never mind the bar is open, i will pop off to find them.
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I do not understand this post - what language is it in?
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
robot troll language.
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy