Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

* New year* Looking for a Solo skier to join us for les brevieres tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for someone to join us for our New Year ski trip after our buddy dropped out. We have a place in catered chalet accommodation which is £350.00 for the 28-12-13 for a week.

We are driving out, so would like our new ski buddy to join us to spread the cost.

Pretty cheap trip for new year!

Please get in touch if you would like to join us Smile
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hey there,

My name is Benjamin. I'm 28, been skiing and boarding since I was 6 but not as good as I should be. Competent on the piste and ambitious but learning off piste and park.

Unfortunately my lil bro's wont be skiing this year and not too sure how much I fancy solo skiing for a week at new years sow owuld be well up for finding a group who I can have a bit of a laugh with.

Loving the idea of a catered chalet, not something I have ever done before.

Anyway please let me know. I have poste d my FB link below as its probably the best way to get a bit of an idea if i would fit in with the rest of the group.

Cant wait to here back.

Benjamin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=904640044&ref=tn_tnmn
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Hi do you still need a person to fill the space? Male 44 year old
ski holidays
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi, yes we do still have a space.

Please let me know if you would like to join us.

Thanks

G
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I guess it's obvious.... But thought I would ask, is there only one space? Me and my partner are looking to get away on those dates
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
kabby wrote:
I guess it's obvious.... But thought I would ask, is there only one space? Me and my partner are looking to get away on those dates

Hi, yes its only 1 space in the room left sorry.

Try the hotel, they may have rooms left. Its Chalet Chardons in Tignes.

Good Luck
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
B.Mortimer wrote:
Hey there,

My name is Benjamin. I'm 28, been skiing and boarding since I was 6 but not as good as I should be. Competent on the piste and ambitious but learning off piste and park.

Unfortunately my lil bro's wont be skiing this year and not too sure how much I fancy solo skiing for a week at new years sow owuld be well up for finding a group who I can have a bit of a laugh with.

Loving the idea of a catered chalet, not something I have ever done before.

Anyway please let me know. I have poste d my FB link below as its probably the best way to get a bit of an idea if i would fit in with the rest of the group.

Cant wait to here back.

Benjamin

https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=904640044&ref=tn_tnmn

Hi Ben, did you get my message on facebook?
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Hello guys, have you found someone?
latest report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
aggie wrote:
Hello guys, have you found someone?

Hi aggie, not yet. Are you interested?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Hello gardylan, yes could you send me some info? And tell me who's going? My email is xxxxxxxxxxx
I'm a 34 skier female. I've skied 5 weeks altogether I think. I live in London area. Very Happy
ski holidays
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Hi Gardylan,

Have you filled the space? If not then I would be keen on some more details please?

Thanks - Rebecca
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Hi Rebecca,

We filled the space yesterday, if things change I will let you know ASAP.

Kind Regards

G
snow report
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Ah ok, thanks for letting me and enjoy your trip!

R
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy