Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Best freeride Ski DVD?

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Looking for a good freeride DVD (not too fussed about park action) to wet the appetite before the annual pilgrimage to the slopes. Has anyone got any suggestions on good un's?

Cheers

BB

Puzzled

Last edited by Poster: A snowHead on Tue 15-11-05 14:48; edited 1 time in total
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
I'd say either:
The Waiting Game - Wink Inc Productions (sick action, though long, with voiceovers - a documentary more than music video)
or
Tangerine Dream - Teton Gravity Research (what you'd expect from TGR)

and maybe...
Lines Of Influence - Omen Productions
Echo - Team 13

But the best all-round have gotta be War / Teddy Bear / Shanghai Six.

And you need to go to www.freesportsfilmfestival.com
snow report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
bucking bronco, Nuit de La Glisse available from amazon.fr
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
bucking bronco, I like "Global Storming"

And for the mother of all ski movies and a little "retrispective", "Blizzard of Aahs!".
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
bucking bronco, Happy Happy - a Helly Hanson freebie - half boarding half sking. Loads of the top ppl in the sport. Could prob burn you a copy as it was a give away anyhow.
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Any of the Matchstick or TGR films.
snow conditions
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks guys! I've a list now, reckon Tangerine dream will be first bought since S&R sell it and they're just down the road.

Scarpa, thanks for the offer but when I see a boarder I'm likely to start yelling abuse at the TV! Very Happy

Cheers

BB
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Tangering Dream's got boarders in it man!
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Don't most TGR films? They're mostly skiers though, as far as I know.
Also, do you actually want freeriding, aka chutes, treeriding, crazy lines, etc., or backcountry freestyle, aka just hitting kickers and natural hits in the backcountry, which seems to be way more common in supposed "freeride" movies that I'd like Sad
snow conditions
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ponder

Both freeride and backcountry freestyle are fine in my books but freestyle park bores me - probably because I can't do anything in the park Embarassed .

Cheers

BB
snow conditions
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
Tinkerbell, The Waiting Game sounds like it would be good viewing. Can't find it anywhere though... any suggestions?
latest report
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
Yep, go to http://www.waitinggamethemovie.com/
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy