Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Lesson partner for BASI L2 training, Xmas, 3V

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
I'm going to be in the 3V (specifically La Tania, but happy to meet in any of the other resorts) over Christmas week on a family holiday but would like to take a few lessons to help me progress towards my BASI L2.

There won't be any instructor-training courses running that week, so I'll most likely have to book private lessons. I'm hoping I can find someone else who'd like to do something similar to share the lessons and so make it much more affordable.

You don't need to be an instructor or anything like that - the sorts of things I'd like to work on (bumps, variable snow) would be relevant to any advanced skier.

I'm flexible on times during the week, location, which ski school and so on, so let me know if you're interested and we can sort something out.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Hi kieranm, thought I'd wait and see how long it took for your post to fall off page 1... I have a similar dilema (and mine also disappeared from view within a couple of weeks).

http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=101913

Not sure what to suggest other than giving your thread the odd bump. 3V must be crawling with L2 gappies each year so would have thought that there might be a few like-minded ones out there willing to hook up.

But sounds like you are not necessarily following on with a gap course? Do you have your L1 and are picking off the various things you need (in the L2 module) under your own steam?
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
kieranm, contact Izzy Milne in courchevel, she is a trainer and long time resident near La Tania, she organises gap and seasonaire training and may be able to put you with some trainees... http://www.piste2peak.co.uk/

tell her I sent you...
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
kieranm, I also plan to be in La Tania with family this Christmas and often nip out for an hour or so without the kids, a major benefit of piste-side accomodation! I'm unlikely to organise training for myself on this trip, being the family hol, but would be happy to share some focused skiing at some time during the week with a like minded dad Smile
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I agree Izzy is your girl & failing that Dave Beattie at www.skivo2.co.uk will know loads of people out that week
ski holidays
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
bobski62 wrote:
Hi kieranm, thought I'd wait and see how long it took for your post to fall off page 1... I have a similar dilema (and mine also disappeared from view within a couple of weeks).
I'm surprised you two haven't seen more response - I wonder whether the L2 and L3 refs are a little too low-key?
I've edited each of your topic titles to refer to "BASI L2/L3" as it's a keyword, people interested in such things, are more likely to notice.
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Thanks admin, off now to give mine a bump...
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy