Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

single female skier looking to join a group

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi,

anyone looking for a single person to fill a holiday. im quite flexble on date and location, confident skier and good company, just none of my friends ski or board.

cheers
jen
snow conditions
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Join a bash is the obvious answer.

snowHead
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
NeddySkiGoon wrote:
Join a bash is the obvious answer.

snowHead

+1

Or look at this thread http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=98245&highlight= which just seems to be getting started. Look at page 1 of the thread, click on the country and you will get a list of people and places and dates. Click on a name of a person and send a PM
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Hi, are you up for going on the 28th of December to Tignes?
ski holidays
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I'm looking for a few women in my womens' ski houses in Utah & Colorado

Regards,
Julia
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
jenniferCT wrote:
Hi,

anyone looking for a single person to fill a holiday. im quite flexble on date and location, confident skier and good company, just none of my friends ski or board.

cheers
jen

Hi Jen,
check my St Anton group, one room left but need either 2 ladies or 2 guys to share. If interested let me know. The prices are creeping up.

Cheers
Syd
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
yes, i found them after id posted. bit concerned that it would be too 'spriiiing break - keg party' for a 35 year old single mother, but i do like to party...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
well our group is 30s to 50s and we have fun.....but we like our skiing and a social evening with wine/beer. If you are still interested let me know, Thanks.
Syd
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
skiwomen wrote:
I'm looking for a few women

+1 looks really nice.
latest report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Singlesport has 7 holidays for solo skiers this season, Kaprun, Deux Alpes, Courchevel, Colfosco, Cervinia---please email me to join the mailing list--all abilities & all ages welcome--BW Ruth
latest report
 snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
snowHeads are a friendly bunch.
jenniferCT, Hi, we are a group of 35-55 yr old males and females with 6 rooms booked in a chalet hotel in Tignes from 2nd - 9th Feb. We have 10 ppl confirmed but can accommodate up to 15 (or book additional rooms if needed). Final price will depend on the room types we go with subject to the size of the group but roughly looking at £629 half board to include 6 day full Espace Killy lift pass. 12 ppl or more we get a 10% discount. Book own flights to Geneva, transfers £32 each way.
ski holidays
 And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
And love to help out and answer questions and of course, read each other's snow reports.
If you fancy an early trip why not check out the PSB 30 Nov this year great value and great company
snow conditions
 So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
So if you're just off somewhere snowy come back and post a snow report of your own and we'll all love you very much
Hi Jen

We have a space left on our Trip to Meribel on the 25th Jan for a week. I'm the only female on my trip as like you, non of my female friends are into skiing/snowboarding either. The group is mixed ages from 24 up to 40. I'm 31 if that makes any difference. Everyone has a real laid back chilled attitude and no one is really big on the drinking and partying. The chalet is sole occupancy and fully catered and there will be 8 of us in total. Cost is £944 inc of everything apart from boot hire. Ski passes include all Three Valley's. If you want anymore info give me a shout

Den
snow report
 You know it makes sense.
You know it makes sense.
Hi Jen,

you could join us in Soll, Austria on 11-18th jan. The two of us going so far met as solo skiers like yourself only last year.
This is our thread on it.
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=103089

Any questions on it, post them in the thread, more hopefully to join us. We are open to all.
snow report
 Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Otherwise you'll just go on seeing the one name:
Hi Jen did you get book up I'm looking to join a group or link up with ski buddy, in top level intermidiate my usual ski dibby can only do one week.
Are you happy sharing with a guy? Is first question?.
Phil
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy