Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

3 day lessons in Tignes

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hi All,

Does anyone know of a company in Tignes that offers 3 day group lesson starting on a Sunday. We are going to Tignes for Xmas and my wife would like some lessons to build confidence. It seems to make sense to have these Sun, Mon & Tues then enjoy the rest of the week with the family, but all the companies only seem to run the 3 day courses Tues, Weds (Xmas Day), Thurs, which is delaying progress that could be made earlier in the week and spoiling Xmas Day.

Any ideas and help would be much appreciated.
latest report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Have you tried TDC.com?
If none of the schedules fits you could try a private instructor with any of the big schools or one of the independents such as Alan Hole here: http://www.ski-instruction-tignes.co.uk/
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
TDC were one of the companies I contacted. Tues to Thurs I'm afraid, have thought about an independent but she does enjoy the social aspect of group lessons
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
Evolution 2 in Val Claret did 4 days lessons for us last Easter but we booked by phone to get it organised.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
I could arrange you 3 days with ESF, Sunday, Monday, Tuesday if you wish. Group lesson max 8 people or Private lessons at lunchtime.
snow conditions
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Esf you can do whatever days you want and pay per day
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
stewart woodward, ESF Shocked Shocked Shocked
snow conditions
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
Try BASS

http://www.britishskischool.com/BASS_Resorts/Tignes/Tignes_Adult_Courses

It doesn't say what days they run, but I used them in VDI last year, I'm sure they offered me a choice of start days.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy