Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

December snow

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Anyone game?
Thinking Mayrhofen Dec 7 til 14th? Cheap, high enough to hopefully have lots of snow(good record last few decembers), hintertux glacier a 30min free bus ride away...
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
PSB eh!! love it! Toofy Grin
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=102280
snow conditions
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You got it! Wink
snow conditions
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
work wont let me go on PSB Sad or the week after...

So thinking about Dec 13 til 17 or something like tht... Anyone any interest?? Prob not... Sad
latest report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hi jicjoc,

If you don't mind doing the travelling bit on your own we've got 15-22nd available - details below in my tag line. No single supp for solo skiiers that week. . .
latest report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Very interesting... Who else is going to be there that week? I'd be about an intermediate boarder just dabbling off piste. 30 Yr old. Looking for a crew to do a bit of off piste with?
snow report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Hi jicjoc,

Still quite early for bookings for that week but it's usually a really sociable week - and popular with solos because we do the no supplement deal.

If you're keen to meet other people Genepi is probably the better option as it is a larger chalet. We have a couple booked in there already - skiiers, don't know level but not beginner. Thre is also a room on hold for another solo - good intermediate/expert skiier.

If you drop me an e-mail to heather(at)ice-fire.co.uk I can send you through a proper quote and more more info. . .
snow report
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
jicjoc, have a look at the Action Outdoors website - Tignes in mid December, £493 including full board, lift pass, equipment if you need it and half time instruction which, at the higher levels, might well include some off piste (though that early in the season it might well be pretty sketchy, even in Tignes).
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Thanks pan and S&S.
That action outdoors site looks great. Pity im not free the week of dec 21 for chamonix off piste...
I thank AO is the best deal going for that week...
Know anyone going?
Ever been with them before? Any recommendations?
snow report
 Ski the Net with snowHeads
Ski the Net with snowHeads
Thanks pan and S&S.
That action outdoors site looks great. Pity im not free the week of dec 21 for chamonix off piste...
I thank AO is the best deal going for that week...
Know anyone going?
Ever been with them before? Any recommendations?
snow report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy