Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Holiday Autos (Virgin) discount not working

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Just tried to search for hire cars from Geneva using the Virgin Account Holiday Autos link posted here previously.

Got a message stating "As a result of change of ownership of the Holiday Autos brand, our trade business has closed its doors for new bookings.We will continue to look after bookings for pick up until the 31st October."

It doesn't say what it will do for pick ups after this time. I have booked and prepaid for a car from Salzburg in February. Don't know if this will be honoured.

I'm sure others are affected by this.
ski holidays
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
The classic old One Account ruse packed up recently as well. On the plus side, car hire doesn't seem quite as outrageously expensive as it was a couple of years ago, for some reason.
ski holidays
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Quote:

I have booked and prepaid for a car from Salzburg in February. Don't know if this will be honoured.

I'd phone and ask, if I were you.
latest report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
We hadn't realised Holiday Autos had changed ownership and last week booked a car from Geneva at Christmas. We added snow chains and a ski rack which were supposed to be about 30 Euros each and when the confirmation email came through they had been charged at 165 Euros each. We've now cancelled the booking.
snow report
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Mr Pieholeo wrote:
The classic old One Account ruse packed up recently as well. On the plus side, car hire doesn't seem quite as outrageously expensive as it was a couple of years ago, for some reason.

+1 for the links packing up recently. Holiday Autos did do a flash sale the other week which I posted up and that plus Quidco made for some savings.

But I don't know about that, Mr Pieholeo, we just booked a car for Florida for about a quarter of the Geneva cost, like for like. Geneva still seems really expensive to me.
ski holidays

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy