Ski Club 2.0 Home
Snow Reports
FAQFAQ

Mail for help.Help!!

Log in to snowHeads to make it MUCH better! Registration's totally free, of course, and makes snowHeads easier to use and to understand, gives better searching, filtering etc. as well as access to 'members only' forums, discounts and deals that U don't even know exist as a 'guest' user. (btw. 50,000+ snowHeads already know all this, making snowHeads the biggest, most active community of snow-heads in the UK, so you'll be in good company)..... When you register, you get our free weekly(-ish) snow report by email. It's rather good and not made up by tourist offices (or people that love the tourist office and want to marry it either)... We don't share your email address with anyone and we never send out any of those cheesy 'message from our partners' emails either. Anyway, snowHeads really is MUCH better when you're logged in - not least because you get to post your own messages complaining about things that annoy you like perhaps this banner which, incidentally, disappears when you log in :-)
Username:-
 Password:
Remember me:
👁 durr, I forgot...
Or: Register
(to be a proper snow-head, all official-like!)

Experienced 28 year old skier looking for ski/board buddies!

Poster: A snowHead
Poster: A snowHead
Hey everyone,

I am looking for some ski buddies to go shred with! Male or female, preferably of similar age. My intention is to off-peak, so probably in January.

As a farmer from Dorset, my budget it definitely not extortionate! I would like to go to a lively apres-ski resort which also has good skiing.

I'm not too worried about your level, however it would be amazing if you were an advanced skier/boarder! I have skied since I was 4, been every year since at least once and have also done a couple of ski seasons.

If you're interested or have plans for a holiday and think I'd fit in, please get in contact.
snow report
 Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Obviously A snowHead isn't a real person
Could also be tempted to go the week of my birthday being 15th to 22nd March
latest report
 Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
Well, the person's real but it's just a made up name, see?
You might like to try a SH Bash, look at the forthcoming events, the pre season and end of season are the best value, although information for all this seasons bashes are not finalised yet, have a look at least season for info and prices will be very similar, with great value lessons, off piste clinics and guides. Also there are usually over 100 other like minded snow freaks to ski and hang about with.
Razz
snow report
 You need to Login to know who's really who.
You need to Login to know who's really who.
hi mates,
I decided to go on 11-18.1.14 (relatively good prices) to 3Valleys and found apartment for 4 or 6 people with 6day skipass valid in Les Menuires that costs about £250 with option of extending it on whole 3Valleys for 75quid more. Want to fly to France (chambery) from B'ham or Bristol and go back home by Eurostar train to London, or TGV to Paris and Megabus from Paris to London.
27yo intermediate off-piste farm worker Ian from Malvern Smile
snow conditions
 Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Anyway, snowHeads is much more fun if you do.
Hey Ian

This sounds very interesting... How many have you got on board so far? Have you looked at flight/train prices yet?

I'm also hopefully going to head out to snowboxx in March if you were interested. Should about £330 including flights, transfers, half board accommodation, lift pass and festival ticket.

What kind of farm do you work on?

Sam
snow report
 You'll need to Register first of course.
You'll need to Register first of course.
Hey Sam
on Saturday I shall know exactly- 2or 3 of my friends who live in Germany are planning to go there by car but they will give me final word on Sat. And also my GF, that doesn't ski or snowboard, but she's about to go.
Here is offer I found: http://www.snowtrex.co.uk/france/les_3_vallees/les_menuires/residence_le_hameau_des_airelles/accommodation.html?popup=1
There are 4tickets on Eurostar on Jan 18th in good price(£80), but there is also option to go by TGV to PAris and by bus from PAris to England. TGV is about 35euro and Megabus tickets are 1 or 5quid if we buy them early enough. Flight from B'ham (1way)costs £75 without skis.
Dairy farming Wink
latest report
 Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Then you can post your own questions or snow reports...
Any interest in Mayrhofen Dec 7 til 14th? Cheap, high enough to hopefully have lots of snow, hintertux glacier a 30min free bus ride away...
ski holidays
 After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
After all it is free Go on u know u want to!
FarmerSam85,
there is two of us going to Soll 11-18 jan.
Our thread on it is here
http://snowheads.com/ski-forum/viewtopic.php?t=103089

I will be comfortable skiing all in skiwelt and like the apres ski there too. Been to soll twice.
Come join our group, we hope more join. We've just booked. open to all.
snow report
 You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
You'll get to see more forums and be part of the best ski club on the net.
Quote:

Could also be tempted to go the week of my birthday being 15th to 22nd March

Same week as mine (19th) though I have celebrated a few more than you, I ski all parts of the mountain, steeper the better. also a farmers son but found more lucrative work elsewhere!.
I have a week booked 1/2 term with family but also have a couple of weeks elsewhere that are cheap, late booking, UCPA, wherever, preferably with guys that have the same ability and attitude as me.
latest report

Terms and conditions  Privacy Policy